AMA Amateur National Loretta Lynn

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Re: AMA Amateur National Loretta Lynn

Post by MXJProductions »

Wow post like that, is why stuff that has been over and done with, get's started all over again. You're a cool one huh? :roll:
Mikeyyart10

Post by Mikeyyart10 »

Great track just as good as the old if not better.

firstly the sand isnt showing up its white on my screen and i feel like im missing some textures or decals not to sure but it seems as if some of the off track details are missing when i ride the track. Is there a texture or decal pack i can download to see all the details that should show up on the track.

secondly i do kinda agree with what someone said about the roughness for me its case of not being able to see some the the bumps and ruts it may be just me but its almost like riding on a road and not seeing a pothole and think were the **** did that come from probally just take some time to figure how to avoid the evil little bumps that unsettle the bike.

anyway great track overall, one of the few tracks i enjoy riding even if i crash alot :roll:
Pumaxcs wrote:Easy as juan too tree.
BRYAN17

Post by BRYAN17 »

I still dont think the tracks anywhere close to what lorettas is really like..still way to many trees , obsticles are not to scale or in the wrong spots , corners in wrong spots or cornering to far or to much .. just doesnt feel like what lorettas feels like when i ride the track ! Comparisons
Not even close .
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

BRYAN17 wrote: Not even close .
Don't give shity comments like this to something user's created, just be glad he made the track...
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

It was thrown together pretty quickly for the race. I agree that it's really not a great replica, but at least we had it for the race.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

i say we have a project and recreate some of the stuff using his refference
BRYAN17

Post by BRYAN17 »

robbimagg » Don't give shity comments like this to something user's created, just be glad he made the track...
Thats what im saying is if i were to just throw together a replica quickly and release it i would get all kinds of complaints on its not right here or this is messed up and all that..just a little taste of ur own medicine
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

BRYAN17 wrote:
robbimagg » Don't give shity comments like this to something user's created, just be glad he made the track...
Thats what im saying is if i were to just throw together a replica quickly and release it i would get all kinds of complaints on its not right here or this is messed up and all that..just a little taste of ur own medicine
Funny that people rag on BRYAN17 for rushing replicas and releasing half-finished tracks, but as soon as he does the same to someone else, he's an a-hole. HYPOCRITES!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

BRYAN17 wrote: Not even close .
I would agree completely. I have provided reference pictures/beta testing comments for the first version and it all seemed to get lost. The examples you had showed it pretty well.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

It may not be a perfect replica, but god damn you are a bunch of ungrateful jerks.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Hey Mikey.

That is all.

Foreal though. Are you guys kidding? Yes, he made the track good for him but, if anyone else had made a replica that wasn't perfect or better yet, having major flaws. No one would like it at all. The only reason anyone gives a hoot about this is because you guys held a race on it. I can make a bet and feel confident that if it wasn't for the name Loretta Lynn tagged on this track, half of you would not recognize it.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Mikeyyart10

Post by Mikeyyart10 »

fighting aside people, can anyone help me out as the grass as shown on his screenshots on the side of the track and sand section sow up white on the Lorreta track. Help would be much appericated
Mikeyyart10

Post by Mikeyyart10 »

Mikeyyart10 wrote:fighting aside people, can anyone help me out as the grass as shown on his screenshots on the side of the track and sand section sow up white on the Lorreta track. Help would be much appericated
sorry what i ment to say was the grass isnt showing up and the sand is white not both being white.
:)
kevman_101

Post by kevman_101 »

I just got the track and it's pretty plain... Where do I get the right texture files to display the track right?
Cooter181
Team: 180 Decals/TwerkTeam

Post by Cooter181 »

kevman_101 wrote:I just got the track and it's pretty plain... Where do I get the right texture files to display the track right?
Same Here........

By the way, is this an even newer version than the one that was part of the big races that we just had?