Real MX Vid's

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Atown_Ottowa

Real MX Vid's

Post by Atown_Ottowa »

yeah i can look fast on a 450 and a sand track too.
Garasaki wrote: So, look there, Jones provided useful feedback!!
ddmx

Re: Real MX Vid's

Post by ddmx »

the difference between looking fast and sounding fast, it going fast. sweden is going fast
brent26
Team: OverTheEdge

Post by brent26 »

So your saying hes slow. Atown, if you seriously actually look at that videoo you can tell he got skills. I dont see how you can dis a video like that man. That is kind of dickish when you know a guy is fast and you gotta diss him. Actually, I have really never had a problem with Sweden.. I don't see why You, Jones, and everyone else that hands in your little possy hates him. He beats you in a simulator, Is that it? He can whoop you in real life, Is that it? And you guys are going to come back with one of your smart comments that really no one wants to see. In my opinion, when you do that, Your making a fool of yourself.. So ding ding ding :idea: :idea: << Means hit the light bulb and dont act like a bomber.. I bet you if you were one of us.. ( as in not part of the possy clique clique boom boom gang) You'd be feeling the same way we do. But ohh yeah its just the internet.. Looking at it that way just makes a bad attitude.. Try and straighten up. Im done with all my smart comments to everybody. I realize now that being a dick gets you no where. Being nice to people will actually get you friends and help you out. But i guess you got your boom boom clique on there..
chuey352

Post by chuey352 »

with all the shit he's said. i dont think thats him. i may be wrong but i just cant see it. lives by himself? no way. has a 450 sorry.
Mx Simulator OG
ddmx488 wrote: Everyone poops on their keyboard and expects a great skin to pop up in photoshop.
TEAM HONDA
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

see this post by you brent is what leads the community downhill. by posting this you spark atown to reply (i might have as well with my post, but it might have been a docile reply), and with atown's reply most likely comes half of xFire in his defense. then you have the xfire haters on your side gang fighting along with you, then 7 pages later you all decide that your friends, and you're really just arguing because you hate sweden. my suggestion, comment when necessary, maybe in the defense of someone every once in a while, but that's it.
brent26
Team: OverTheEdge

Post by brent26 »

The whole Xfire community could come here and post 7 pages and you will not see my name posting back to one of them. so ill just finish here. Swedens fast. done deal and everyone knows it!
chuey352

Post by chuey352 »

i know that was to brent but, im just going by what ive seen and heard. can you blame me?
Mx Simulator OG
ddmx488 wrote: Everyone poops on their keyboard and expects a great skin to pop up in photoshop.
TEAM HONDA
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

didn't even see your post chuey, lol. it's hard to tell if it's him or not until we see him ride a few laps, ride to a stop, and take his helmet off for the camera. until then i kinda have to believe it's him with all the vids he's posted, him having his own website, and all his pics. i'm pretty sure he lives with his dad too. and i def can't blame you for doubting him, i'm sure lots of people do. :wink:
Blitz
Team: Privateer

Post by Blitz »

moved to the wrong place perhaps?
NortyKTM#147
Team: Privateer

Post by NortyKTM#147 »

Blitz wrote:moved to the wrong place perhaps?
Yeh i think so
You Race In The Mud And Rain, You Train In The Mud And Rain
Shadow wrote:mxsim forums, where people argue over the most insignificant things 'till their heads explode