Real MX Pics

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
mxflyin154
Team: The Racers Edge

Re: Real MX Pics

Post by mxflyin154 »

Judge wrote:Damn your bike is sexy Fox!!

I might be getting a deal for a 2009 with yoshi, hinson clutch , blah blah blah lots of extras... 3500 € :twisted:

Can't wait to sell the 2 stroke.
Blasphamy... What would I give to own a 2007 YZ 125 again. I had this killer sand track near my house Montrose MX park that featured alot of history of great riders growing up racing there and after careers like Damon Bradshaw, Hank Mooree, Larry Ward, Mike Brown, Austin Squires and more. Anyways I used to cut ass out there on my 2003 YZ 125 while alot of them rich kids on their 250f's would show up and I would literally hold that bike around that track wide open blowing by people on outside lines. That track made the man out of you and if you didnt fall at that track ever racing you did not try hard enough. Track shut down in 05/06 and there it is now laid to rest. I still have dreams racing there all the time. Anyways that 03 125 was the best bike I ever owned but that 05 Honda CRF 250 was a close 2nd. My last bike was a 09 KX 250F and kept it 6 months and sold it due to being a daddy. I still miss riding/racing but think about the financial side of it... I am better off at this point not to and just grooming my son on 50's.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jimmywey154 Youtube video page
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=559680001 hell hit me up on Facebook if you want
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

Some from this weekend
The Fox
Team: ASV Inventions

Post by The Fox »

I might be getting a deal for a 2009 with yoshi, hinson clutch , blah blah blah lots of extras... 3500 € :twisted:

Thanks! :D Looks like a good deal with those extra parts on :) btw check the engine first to be sure everything's fine, also ask him when he changed the piston last time and so on...mine is from 2008, but I think it will turn red before the end of the Summer :P
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Post by Judge »

Yeah I will, I've heard Suzuki engines break down a lot, anyone know of this?
mx_526
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mx_526 »

Judge wrote:Yeah I will, I've heard Suzuki engines break down a lot, anyone know of this?
not true!!! i have had suzuki's for last 4 years new one every year. they are reliable machines :D
Stickerz wrote:I was like jlv just dropped my food.
ShackAttack12 wrote:I bet if girls road 250 2-strokes, they would enjoy motocross a lot more because of the vibrations....
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

mx_526 wrote:
Judge wrote:Yeah I will, I've heard Suzuki engines break down a lot, anyone know of this?
not true!!! i have had suzuki's for last 4 years new one every year. they are reliable machines :D
If you get a new one every year, how do you know they are reliable?
mx_526
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mx_526 »

because if they lasted a whole year without any problems, then you know there reliable.
JsK wrote:
Ye its all about how good you take care of your machine.
ShackAttack12 wrote:I bet if girls road 250 2-strokes, they would enjoy motocross a lot more because of the vibrations....
Storst
Team: Sturrst

Post by Storst »

Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Post by Judge »

mxflyin154 wrote:

Blasphamy... What would I give to own a 2007 YZ 125 again. I had this killer sand track near my house Montrose MX park that featured alot of history of great riders growing up racing there and after careers like Damon Bradshaw, Hank Mooree, Larry Ward, Mike Brown, Austin Squires and more. Anyways I used to cut ass out there on my 2003 YZ 125 while alot of them rich kids on their 250f's would show up and I would literally hold that bike around that track wide open blowing by people on outside lines. That track made the man out of you and if you didnt fall at that track ever racing you did not try hard enough. Track shut down in 05/06 and there it is now laid to rest. I still have dreams racing there all the time. Anyways that 03 125 was the best bike I ever owned but that 05 Honda CRF 250 was a close 2nd. My last bike was a 09 KX 250F and kept it 6 months and sold it due to being a daddy. I still miss riding/racing but think about the financial side of it... I am better off at this point not to and just grooming my son on 50's.

Sorry for late response, I just saw your post.

I'm not saying I don't like 2 strokes, my RM is my first bike and my baby, but people tell me I'll learn a lot faster on a 4 stroke, and that's an Idea I like...

Plus you don't have to be full gas all the time which is good I suppose.
i_Bite#21

Post by i_Bite#21 »

mx_526 wrote:because if they lasted a whole year without any problems, then you know there reliable.
JsK wrote:
Ye its all about how good you take care of your machine.
Of course, any brand new bike is gonna be reliable for a year...
mx_526
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mx_526 »

well who cares all top brand motocross bikes these days will last you a while. And its impossible to buy a bike that doesnt have problems in the future.
Magnus42

Post by Magnus42 »

I'm finally back on the bike after a 8week long knee injury... :D
What you think?

mx_526
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mx_526 »

Magnus42 wrote:I'm finally back on the bike after a 8week long knee injury... :D
What you think?
http://lastopp.no/3/0da7a5c25d238fce808 ... 9f70ea.png

http://lastopp.no/3/a6309ea4cf1b25776bd ... 818d6f.png
nice style man, and sick track :D
saetta

Post by saetta »

The Fox wrote:
saetta wrote:
The Fox wrote:Saetta is that Mantova?
yes it is.. camp. veneto junior 2009
purtroppo solo una manche per me..XD
Ahaha almeno ti è andata bene! Giri in Veneto di solito? Io sono Veneto :)

si.. qualche volta.. quest anno nn faccio il camp. perche il mio primo anno in mx2.. allora cerco di migliorare un po prima di fare una gara di top rider..XD
be io vengo da bolzano.. (si sente..XD) forse una volta ci vediamo.. fai il top rider a arco??
mx_526
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mx_526 »

hahahahha scrubbing the 50 in the backyard :lol: