My life story

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
shawn1331
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Entrepreneur

Re: My life story

Post by shawn1331 »

Originally clicking on this topic I thought it was going to actually be a life story that had nothing to do with mx so I was expecting to a lot of dumb stuff. But actually it's pretty cool, you have some really awesome pictures and videos of your riding. It's too bad you busted yourself up though, go get a job at a fast food place. They hire someone like everyday and you get a decent amount of hours. Then look for something better and quit.
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

I can't believe people are giving you shit! Awesome read, I throughly enjoyed reading about your "life expericences". Should've thrown in some personal pictures of you. Shitty scenario you are in, not trying to be a dick here but...here it goes, Grow up, get your godd damn license wtf have you been doing since you were 16? having friends drive you? your parents drive you? Get a damn job, anything will help that big FAT goose egg you are bring in!! a big $$000...wtf! How old are you? 18? Sometimes I think a lot of the Cali kids live a MAJOR sheltered life...has anyone heard jeff alessi's story? as to why he hasn't been riding. Get your shit together DDavis, I've been around here for a long while now, just not as active as I used to be...wish I could play this game more, but life is getting busy. Keep your head up.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

this is why people don't like you i was reconsidering about not hating you constantly buttt then you do this, you WANT people to feel bad for you or sympathize for you. Your life doesn't suck you just choose to let it suck and you don't get off your ass to fix it that makes you a little bitch you wouldn't even know what to do if you had real world problems to deal with. (sorry jlv)

Cool facebook timeline on the forum....... What makes you different then anyone of us who rode constantly through high school and growing up i mean that's the point right ?!

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
m121c

Post by m121c »

JB323 wrote:this is why people don't like you i was reconsidering about not hating you constantly buttt then you do this, you WANT people to feel bad for you or sympathize for you. Your life doesn't suck you just choose to let it suck and you don't get off your ass to fix it that makes you a little bitch you wouldn't even know what to do if you had real world problems to deal with. (sorry jlv)

Cool facebook timeline on the forum....... What makes you different then anyone of us who rode constantly through high school and growing up i mean that's the point right ?!
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

m121c wrote:
JB323 wrote:this is why people don't like you i was reconsidering about not hating you constantly buttt then you do this, you WANT people to feel bad for you or sympathize for you. Your life doesn't suck you just choose to let it suck and you don't get off your ass to fix it that makes you a little bitch you wouldn't even know what to do if you had real world problems to deal with. (sorry jlv)

i agree, there were kids way better than you that have gotten paralized or killed and you want us to cry for you becuase you got a girlfriend? Im sorry you had some injuries and are short on money but COME ON DUDE. get over it! move on! instead of wasting your life on MXS (becuase we all need to brake the spell MXS puts on us to waste our lives) and go get your lisence (dont know how to spell that) and go get a job, your not going to get one by posting your life story on MXS.
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
juicer731

Post by juicer731 »

Wait, so you raced Gold Cup in 07? I probably raced against you. I was just checking results from Reddick Gold cup of 07 and I raced 65 7-9 and 85 7-11. Didn't see your name anywhere in the results though.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

So, lately I have been defending Davis with the constant bs he gets because most of his post where actual questions and not, "Hey check out how fast I was." This is exactly what you should not have done. This is absolutely ridiculous and has 'Look at me me I need attention' and 'Feel sorry for me' written all over it. No one cares about anyone else life story, especially when you only know them over the internet.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Why can't some of you guys just shut up? If you don't want him to annoy you, just add him to your foes list and be done with it. Some of us actually appreciate what someone has to f'ing say.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
juicer731

Post by juicer731 »

KTM57 wrote:Why can't some of you guys just shut up? If you don't want him to annoy you, just add him to your foes list and be done with it. Some of us actually appreciate what someone has to f'ing say.
mxsisboss

Post by mxsisboss »

Andy_Hack wrote:The first thing I thought was, "cool story, bro" then next was, this kind of post is typically for you devin,
but after i read it, i must say, its very well made! you are talkin about your true life. seems legit! haha
All i can say is, maybe some guys see you with different eyes now.
Good luck in the future, I know that it sucks beeing hurt again and again, and how hard it is to come back to racing and compete with some of the best.
I wish you all luck! :)
cr500zd wrote:is there anyway that 500cc bikes will be put into the game?
jlv wrote:I'd say it will definitely happen at some point. Not any time soon though.
Baboobeats
Team: MXSP

Post by Baboobeats »

I enjoyed the story and i think its sad. best of luck to you mate!
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

Problem: got a gf, stop riding, and now your family hates you. No license, vehicle, or job.

Solution: drop the gf so your family doesn't hate you. Hate to say it, but she is probably why they don't like you. Either her in general or how you act because of her. I've been there, done that, and my family was right.

Job solution: you live in cali. Walk your ass to mcdonalds, subway, anywhere really. Wear nice clothes and apply. Save for a bicycle and ride that to work. Then save for a vehicle and drive. Then save for a bike and go ride when you get some spare time.

Riding is the best way for me to forget about all my problems. Im sure its the same for 99% of everyone here.

Sometimes, we just want pity but people don't (well, shouldn't) pity those who do nothing to help themselves. So help yourself and maybe you wont get as much shit talk as you do. I even took the courtesy of laying out a plan for you. :wink:

And if any of you think that what I said is a bash, wipe the tear from your eye and grow up. :D
Chancellorsville
Team: Terralite Studios

Post by Chancellorsville »

OR, sign up for junior college, apply for the FAFSA and BOG waiver. Use part of the money to pay for school and anything else you need (trust me, you get a shit ton of money, especially if you're independent). Get an education man, you can get a real job.
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

Stormz wrote: Riding is the best way for me to forget about all my problems. Im sure its the same for 99% of everyone here.
This is 1 more reason why I love to ride motocross!
Nybrok
Team: Privateer

Post by Nybrok »

Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)