3d animation/renders

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
p2sta

Re: 3d animation/renders

Post by p2sta »

lol, thats pretty cool :D would add shadows and better physic simulation tho :)
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

Wow there's some sick stuff in this thread!!
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

Oh fuck, we did it, a couple hours late but we did it :)
6 months of hard work and i´m proud, we were a team of 5 people working on this, we´re expecting to make a 2nd release with fixes, hopefully due February 15th, we want to submit it to a film fest :)
So if you guys have any input or feedback i´d really appreciate it :)

Here it is :)

Moo From Outherspace

[/quote]
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
paulr093

Post by paulr093 »

Holy shit that was funny, i loved that!
mace-x

Post by mace-x »

thanks, i´m happy you liked it :D
please tell me if you find anything wrong or bad, just throw shit at it :)

some problems i know must be fixed:
-alarm from the end of work sound should be earlier
-Fighting scene should be with more light
-There´s a plane, where the cows are pointing at the farmer´s mech with the ovni´s laser wich is 1 sec long hahaha, we must get that longer xD
-the last scene was bad, we must find a way to fix it xD
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
paulr093

Post by paulr093 »

oh thats what the alarm was! i thought it was a sign that the alien cows were coming. Youre true about that last scene. It looked like he was being arrested :D
pepete23
Team: Invent Racing

Post by pepete23 »

muy chulo Mauricio! Yo estoy estudiando esto tambien, animación 3d!! buen trabajo! felicidades!
Cosmic Challenge is now available for iOS: http://apple.co/23XszMN and Android: http://bit.ly/1OLlfC7
mace-x

Post by mace-x »

enserio? :D
Genial, me gustaria hacer un magister en españa en desarrollo de juegos o algo por el estilo :)
te deseo mucha suerte y fuerza que muchas veces no querras hacer nada xD
Massacre ftw!

magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

mace-x wrote:
[/quote]

DUDE!! thats awesome! liked the movement of the old man and the model, heres somethings i think need some work.

1. the test in the beginning, i think it need to be a tad longer and it was hard for me to read the "outer space" text, i'd re do the text.

2. the satellite at 0:08 moves down whit the camera :wink: and maybe slow down the speed of it? it moves pretty fast across the screen.

3. the camera movements from 0:12 - 0:22 i think they where maybe to fast, and the old man walked really fast at 0:15, would'nt he walk slower?

4. 1:52 - 1:54 really wierd camera movements there...

5. 1:56 maybe add a light to shine trough the window towards the old man as the moon to lighten him up a bit, really hard to see whats going on there :wink:

6. 2:20 the tail of the cow, theres something wrong whit the lightning there, at least it doesnt fit in there and it continiues trough out that screen.

7. 2:37 when they shoot at the old man i think theres to much delay to whren they hit him when the camera switches to him(1 screen the shot has almost hit him and the next screen we wait a good secound to see the gun dissapear)

8. 3:02 - 3:04 i lost track of the film there, dint under stand why the ufo was in the house, may be show them in the background so we see the ufo getting trown.

9. fight screen needs more camera movements, rotate the camera a bit and play whit it, we should not really see whats going on which makes it much more aggresive.

10. 2:23 needs more lightning, maybe add a light inside the house he is sitting in? we cant see his reaction.

11. 2:36 maybe tie his hand to getter like the police does it? it sels the affect better.

12. and for the final scene i think you need a close up on the old man(head to sholder) and then make him tilt his head upwards and scream and then go to the other shot you had. i think it would work like that.

but i was really impresed whit alot of stuff, keep it up looking forward seeing something more from you, DONE SUBSCRIBING!! 8)
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
magnusson

Post by magnusson »

and i type like a frog, forgive me for that.
My Release's on PureMXS
mace-x

Post by mace-x »

hahahaha Fuuuuuu!
you spoiled all the mistakes we´ve done fast hahahaha, dammit!

i like the last scene proposal, i´ll ask the guys, regarding the other points i´m aware of all of them, the cab of the old man render got fucked up, hence you cant see him :(
Regarding the ufo inside the barn there´s a scene there where the robot throws him from side to side of the screen and hits the barn, that´s missig cozwe had to rush the project to get to the deadline.
The satellite is linked to the camera, hence it moves with it hahahaha, same as the plane, got me! ¬¬ goddamit! xD
the fight scene renders, when the robot unscrews the ufo, sees the cows, and the cows below are pointing him with the laser(that´s a 1 sec frame, shoul´ve thought about it better hahaha) got the renders fucked up, that´s why the lights are almost black over there :/
i´ll surely take on count all of thise and review them one by one later, thanks a lot for the critiscm, i really appreciate all the time you took to write it.

here´s our dev blog if you guys want to take a look at it C:
http://moofromouterspace.tumblr.com/

again, thanks a lot for the reviews and critiscm, we´ll consider it for sure! :D
Massacre ftw!

magnusson

Post by magnusson »

happy to do it. looging forward seeing more from you!
My Release's on PureMXS
mace-x

Post by mace-x »

i´ll post it here as soon as we fix it, btw, do not suscribe to that channel, that´s a friend´s channel and he uploads tons of shit hahaha xD
Thanks again man! :D
Massacre ftw!

Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

Finally got the numberplate to a state where I'm sorta happy with it. Still not completely error free but mehh.. May come back to it once I get more of the bike done and my skills increase.

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/681/ghgkjfj.jpg
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/4843/dgdfhfj.jpg
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/9210/hjkkfj.jpg
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
paulr093

Post by paulr093 »

holy shit, now that is some serious detail. what do you model with?