Pure Beauty (Car Version)

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Re: Pure Beauty (Car Version)

Post by Jones221 »

Phathry25 wrote:Personally I don't give a shit if you like how it looks, don't try and tell me that it's done to make the car handle better. You know damn well that's a lie.
lol. did i ever say 'stanced' cars handle better? Has anyone here even driven a car with 11 wides? calm down.

everyone on this thread just likes to talk about how there opinion is better. no one cares about your opinion.

with that being said, look at this mini coop truck.

only one to win something real from the game!
Prada

Post by Prada »

damn
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Evans did. That's where I was coming from. Sorry if we got a wire crossed there.

I like the idea of the Mini Cooper truck. I'll stop there.
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

I'm a tool, get over it haha

Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
Joker

Post by Joker »

HELLASTANCEDNATIONCAMBERSLAMMEDFLUSHED MUTH*F*CKA*S

I kid, i read the conversation and it really made me laugh, again and again. the thing that bother me is that we can't have a discussion without someone blowing off another one or insulting every little comment.
cant we have a good discussion with people who defend their point of view with great arguments ? it's kinda disappointing..
Soooo i continue my way and I post some new photos!

supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Phathry25 wrote:Evans did. That's where I was coming from. Sorry if we got a wire crossed there.

I like the idea of the Mini Cooper truck. I'll stop there.
I truly don't care what anyone else thinks. I just get mad when people mock me personally and dont listen to a word i say. Lets move the hell on now cause i don't think anyone cares about this.

Joker that Rx7 is so sexy.
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
Del
Team: Dubmoto

Post by Del »

BuddyTheElf wrote:It's not a direct factor. Friction = coefficient of friction x Load
You are correct, I was using the wrong term. It doesn't affect friction, but it does affect traction. Assume a wider tire get's a bigger contact patch. Your friction properties aren't any different, you just have a bigger contact patch. So each square inch of tire doesn't have to provide as much friction in order to avoid sliding.

I would assume that if it didn't work this way that drag cars wouldn't have such huge rear tires and mountain bike tires would be as thin as road cycle tires.
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

I did a physics project on this exact topic a few years ago, just been having a quick look over my stuff to see what I found.

It seems that a wider tyre has the same contact patch as a narrow tyre but the patch is short and wide whereas a narrow tyre has a long and thin patch. The narrow tyre deforms more to get that long patch which causes sidewall deformation which significantly heats the tyre. A wider tyre deforms less which keeps temperatures from getting too high which allows a softer compound to be used, the softer compound has a higher coefficient of friction and going back to the equation, will give you more friction. If you used a really soft compound on a narrow tyre it would overheat and wearout really quickly.

That's a pretty simple explanation.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Can we all agree that this is so sexy its scary?
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

supercross711 wrote:No, the rest have camber and are stanced to help the handling.
You can't seem to stick to a side can you?
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

I will not make fun of stanced cars any more as that ship has sailed. BUT those fuckin whale tail, fat chick booster seat things are fucking duuummmmbbbbbb.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

mx4life wrote:
supercross711 wrote:No, the rest have camber and are stanced to help the handling.
You can't seem to stick to a side can you?
I am sticking to a side, it does help handling, but to an excessive point its just for style because it look awesome. Only what ive been saying the whole time. "BUT those fuckin whale tail, fat chick booster seat things are fucking duuummmmbbbbbb." no idea what the hell you are talking about.

And if you guys hate these cars so much don't post here because that's basically all it is so shut up or leave.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Can I post a picture of a car that I think is beautiful? Or are only cars that Evans likes allowed to be posted here?
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Phathry25 wrote:Can I post a picture of a car that I think is beautiful? Or are only cars that Evans likes allowed to be posted here?
that seems pretty hypocritical
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Read my posts again girlfriend.