Pure Beauty (Car Version)

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
squirrelboy86
Team: SD | Action Suzuki

Re: Pure Beauty (Car Version)

Post by squirrelboy86 »

I shouldn't even try and reply to whatever you guys are saying because I am sure whatever I say will just be turned into me being a spoiled rich kid that likes to show off and is a dick. I apologize for trying to share what in my opinion is a badass car and giving you a story with it. I still have no clue how I am such a dick, I guess it is because I don't have the same opinion. And I don't give a fuck how much you hate the car or how much you would rather have some $5,000 car instead. I didn't post it looking for your approval or to hear your opinion, I posted it for the other people that enjoy cars like it. You don't see me freaking out and telling you how much of a dick you are for owning two cars that I personally can not stand.
Roy Mitchell wrote:I got cockblocked by the refrigerator
Click for go fast.
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

YOU DON'T AGREE WITH EVANS??????? That's like the number 1 sin of this thread...
kevin131mx
Team: Privateer

Post by kevin131mx »

honda boy 326 wrote:
kevin131mx wrote:There are two types of people in the world, I suppose...
When it comes to cars there are a lot of types. you have people like evans, you like the anti-pothole cars, you have Nate,Matt, and August who like trucks than can run over any stanced car on the road.(I like those too) And then theres Awood, squirlboy, and myself who love cars that have a shit ton of horse power and can make any other car its bitch. (muscle)
Not what I was getting at, at all lol. I was trying to say there are people who are materialistic and those who are satisfied with the little things.

But I do appreciate all types of cars including muscle and trucks. Wouldn't say a muscle car could make any other car its bitch though, that's a stretch
honda boy 326
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Not even mad JLV.

Post by honda boy 326 »

squirrelboy86 wrote:You don't see me freaking out and telling you how much of a dick you are for owning two cars that I personally can not stand.
This.

I love nothing but American Muscle and Trucks. I'm into muscle cars because of the power and looks. I think they are the sexiest cars on the road (it's an opinion, calm down)

I only judge you evans, mainly because of what you said in the truck and Muscle car topic. thinking that all of us are dicks and douche bags. I'm pretty sure it's a proven fact that my car will outrun your car any day. the only reason im bashing you is because you are bashing us. So if you want to sit behind your computer and say how your car can outrun "anything", I'll grab my friends 89 Mustang and blow your car away.
BEST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: Out of Vanderlees blast zone
WORST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: In his blast zone
Fro wrote:Morin is right.
T-RIDER wrote:i turned my bars this weekend... shit myself and turned em back staight away.
honda boy 326
Crushed Dissenter

Post by honda boy 326 »

DP, replying to kevin

I wasnt being serious, just an expression. i know there are cars WAAYYYY faster.
T-RIDER wrote:i turned my bars this weekend... shit myself and turned em back staight away.
squirrelboy86
Team: SD | Action Suzuki

Post by squirrelboy86 »

I am not even really into just muscle cars even. I love supras, gtrs, lambos, porsches, corvettes and all kinds of cars like that (not just because they are expensive, I just like those cars). And then there are some cars that I think are awesome but I just would not spend my money on it. For example when we were at TX2K there was some crazy miata with a turbo LS1 :lol:. That reminds me we also played a little with a miata on the way there. It was hilarious watching him drive that thing at 100% on the highway while we couldn't even get into the gas much without risking getting arrested :lol: . The driver of the car was really cool too, we never talked to him but we gave each other thumbs up and had some fun before they had to exit.
Roy Mitchell wrote:I got cockblocked by the refrigerator
Click for go fast.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

honda boy 326 wrote:I'm pretty sure it's a proven fact that my car will outrun your car any day. . .

I'll grab my friends 89 Mustang and blow your car away.
You're not helping yourself with this blind ignorance. :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
honda boy 326
Crushed Dissenter

Post by honda boy 326 »

KTM57 wrote:
honda boy 326 wrote:I'm pretty sure it's a proven fact that my car will outrun your car any day. . .

I'll grab my friends 89 Mustang and blow your car away.
You're not helping yourself with this blind ignorance. :lol:
i dont really care if im being ignorant or not
kevin131mx
Team: Privateer

Post by kevin131mx »

Anyways, here's my buddy's daily beater. An old 240D, not sure of the year. The thing is pretty cool considering he got it for $400 and got it to run again
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

honda boy 326 wrote:i dont really care if im being ignorant or not

---

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

I make eating of rice todey
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

No your mustang will not beat even close to everything on the road, sorry.

You included in your story that you wanted to fuck with the people that enjoy building the only cars they can afford etc... I already clarified that for you so keep up.

You actually have freaked out and (not called me a dick) have called me gay, stupid, and a dumbass for owning the cars i have owned and thinking they are great cars. For the record i sold the integra and have no interests in hondas right now. The miata is the best thing i have ever bought. I drove my uncles GT3 2 weeks ago and thought it wasnt nearly as fun a driving experience as my miata. Not saying the GT3 is a bad car or that the miata is a faster car so dont act like i did.

I dont ever remember saying my miata would beat most cars so idk where that came from because it wouldnt, miatas are notorious for making small amounts of power hence why everyone turbos them. Could it beat a lot of cars on a track? Yes.

The supercar thing went right over everyones heads what i meant so i will clarify that, The miata is a 2,700 dollar car, It is absolutely amazingly fun to drive, is quick because of how light it is and can be very fast with a turbo charger which they can handle with a bone stock engine, and handles next to perfect. Consider how much it costs, and how great a car it is. if you think about it that way, its a basically a supercar. (which i think the same of a few different cars like for example the supra that mitch just bought.) Get my point? or still to ignorant to understand?

As Kevin pointed out, I love building the miata to be everything i dreamed it could be when i first bought it stock. Now has coilovers, hard dog roll bar, corbeau seats, NRG steering wheel, Exedy Staged clutch, and an rb25 turbo is sitting in my garage and i cant wait to turbo it. I work on it every day and absolutely love having projects to do on it no matter what it is. Buying a corvette, lamborghini, ferarri, etc and coming to meets to "fuck with" the people that love and respect each others 5k cars that they all work on all the time, doesnt make you a car enthusiast in anyway. it makes you a dick, and i hope people like that wont be in the car thread.

My opinion on muscles cars to clear this up. The old ones done right can look pretty cool. are they fast? hell yeah, thats there whole thing. Do i think they are good cars? not at all. they break all the time, they handle like shit, a turbo miata would work one on a track anyway hondaboy.

I like Lamborghinis and all that stuff that 12 year olds dream about. There cool i guess but there just made in a factory and given to whoever has enough money to buy it. Im way more interested in the rusty BMW that mitch posted that someone put there time and effort into. Thats what a real car enthusiasts cares about. I know a few lambo owners and people like that, they park in the front of the meets and think there such hot shit but guess what? no one cares. they look right past the egotistical maniac and go look at the s2k thats next to it that someone put time into.
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

I keep running out of damn popcorn.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

T-RIDER wrote:I keep running out of damn popcorn.
That rx7 is awesome but it caught on fire during the photoshoot btw :(
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Your Miata has nothing on Pearl....#Endthread