Pure Beauty (Car Version)

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Re: Pure Beauty (Car Version)

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

supercross711 wrote:400whp car that ways 2000 pounds is going to beat almost anything i ever run in too on the road where i live. and the best part is the very few cars that are faster than it would have spent a lot more money than i have. Did i really need to spell that out?
Evans, I can name minimum 5 SUV models STOCK to stay away from that would make you look silly. I am not going to get into modified trucks or SUV's as there is lots of headroom in the modern engines and modifications are nearly endless. Please don't pull the money card on this as you said you will walk 99% of trucks and jeeps on the road. With you being in close proximity to Arrington, I wouldn't test my luck with any HEMI in your area. Like I said before Evans there will ALWAYS be someone faster. The car you are building will be nice but don't make a statement insinuating that your shit is better than 99% of trucks and jeeps on the road. Just a FYI there are over 100 of ONE of the stock SUV models sold in your state this year that you should stay away from. You can tell me HP and weight (you forgot torque) ratings BUT that all means nothing if you have no traction along with a erratic power curve to go with it. I also like how you know how fast your car is when you haven't even finished it yet.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Please name all these trucks and suvs that i will pass by everyday peter.
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Teeny bobber vs dealer owner...... LETS GO!

August you just have me a boner. STAHP
pulse

Post by pulse »

well got some good news, with how well my job has been, iv been able to order a rebuild kit for my turbo mk3, but for right now im swapping all the 5 shit over from the turbo mk3 to my NA mk3 and drive that for a bit while I rebuild my turbo car.
pulse

Post by pulse »

[QUOTE=mitchbrock1;1327920]hey sorry its been so long on a update, well start with the good news

I purchased my first mk3 back from my pops.
I rebuild a jdm 7mge and rebuilt it all stock with arp head bolts and a titan 2.0mm MHG and a reman head that was more the half the cost of the motor lol.

swapping the w58 over and rest of the 5 speed shit. Yes its a auto I got the car for 400$

Bad news:
I seized my turbo motor due to lack of oil.
I diddent know it was burning SOO much oil.
I had 6 quarts, 3 weeks later it was down to like 3.
Must had alot of blow by or what idk. Ill have to see when I take it apart.

But MORE good news, this gives me the perfect opportunity to build the 7m with a ffim and a stand alone AEM v2, 550cc injectors, Shave the bay and redo the interior the way I want to, and paint the car. Im on the hunt for 89+ tan interior.

Image[/QUOTE]
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

supercross711 wrote:Please name all these trucks and suvs that i will pass by everyday peter.
Honestly Evans, I thought you would have been intelligent enough to know what your car is or isn't and be able to know what will be faster. Here are a few that I can name off the top of my head, there are endless possibilities for modified trucks and SUV's. Also remember there are multiple years of these models, not just one year that will be faster.

Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Porsche Cayenne Turbo S
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Range Rover Supercharged (MULTIPLE MODELS)
Ram SRT10
Ford Raptor (Roush)
Ford Velociraptor (Hennessy)
gd1911
Crushed Dissenter

Post by gd1911 »

I am not designed to come second or third. I am designed to win. - Ayrton Senna
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Have never seen any of those expect a Porsche in Monroe nc peter.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Thats pretty sick jlv. My buddy owns a shop and last week we put an ls6 turbo in his Pontiac and it made 800whp. Literally shit my pants driving it for the first time. Put an ls1 turbo in a miata today. :D
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

This was today. Little pos will be fast as shiaat.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Is that a custom frame?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
pulse

Post by pulse »

yes and no, what they do is cut the sub frame and core support and make a tube frame, still same stock specs just easyer to fix after a wreck and easier to install bumpers lights ect.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

pulse wrote:yes and no, what they do is cut the sub frame and core support and make a tube frame, still same stock specs just easyer to fix after a wreck and easier to install bumpers lights ect.
Well yes but its not always the same spec in the front, can make it longer for more room for EXTRA BIG TURBO CHAGERS AND CYLINDERS AND BWAHHHHHH. Can also tube the ass of the car. This one wasnt in an accident. needed more room and its lighter and stifler than stock frame.