post pics of your bikes

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Grizz
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Stheart.com

Re: post pics of your bikes

Post by Grizz »

ddmx wrote:as
Right on bru.
S.Greenawalt | AEO Powersports Lites
socalmx
Team: TEAM DTF #45

Post by socalmx »

Detroit wrote:
Detroit wrote:
Detroit wrote: 2012 kawasaki kx450f

This thing rocks, just ordered my new graphics for mine, will post when the get here! aslo ordered new plastic kit!
Lets Go!
Stats: http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/1712/
KTM57 wrote:I'm seriously tired of you guys talking like you know all when you don't know a damn f*cking thing about Whataburger
Detroit
Team: Privateer

Post by Detroit »

My bike
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

How are the new Kwakka 450s? I can get a nuts deal on either a CRF or a Kwakka. But to me the Kwakka seems kinda bulky.
Detroit

Post by Detroit »

dylan22 wrote:How are the new Kwakka 450s? I can get a nuts deal on either a CRF or a Kwakka. But to me the Kwakka seems kinda bulky.
u havent done ur homework..olol the kawi is not bulky anymore 2012 is a whole new bike... and the crf is stupid slow..on the motor... i did alot of research on all the bikes... and every review said the kx450.. i looked at multiple sites and the same answer.... Kawasaki kx450f...all day..best motor best adjustability, best package...do some research and u will see..they even thinned out the frame by 5 mills..
Detroit

Post by Detroit »

Detroit wrote:
dylan22 wrote:How are the new Kwakka 450s? I can get a nuts deal on either a CRF or a Kwakka. But to me the Kwakka seems kinda bulky.
u havent done ur homework..olol the kawi is not bulky anymore 2012 is a whole new bike... and the crf is stupid slow..on the motor... i did alot of research on all the bikes... and every review said the kx450.. i looked at multiple sites and the same answer.... Kawasaki kx450f...all day..best motor best adjustability, best package...do some research and u will see..they even thinned out the frame by 5 mills..
Grizz
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Stheart.com

Post by Grizz »

Detroit wrote:5 mills..
Well hot damn I better go buy one then.

All the bikes are good, don't be a spec goon
S.Greenawalt | AEO Powersports Lites
Detroit

Post by Detroit »

Grizz wrote:

all the bikes are bikes..but they are not all good...GOON
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

Grizz wrote:

+1

Just because a review says its good, doesn't mean it suits your riding style. For all you know, the bike that came last in the shootout might feel the best for you. They are all different, and you should always look at the key features that suit you best. I think dirtrider does a section saying the bike is for you if ________ and isn't for you if ________.
Detroit

Post by Detroit »

Ballsfalsky wrote:
Grizz wrote:

+1

Just because a review says its good, doesn't mean it suits your riding style. For all you know, the bike that came last in the shootout might feel the best for you. They are all different, and you should always look at the key features that suit you best. I think dirtrider does a section saying the bike is for you if ________ and isn't for you if ________.
this is true... they said if u race the kawi is a race bike and if u want easy riding the honda is more linear power so u wont get wore out..the kawi motor is second to none so thats were i started... the only bad thing bout the kawi is the suspension.. and i just redid the suspension for 1k .. if u want good suspension then yami is best or if u want best clutch ktm is best or if u want best handling in corner suzuki is best...ive researched it all.
Ballsfalsky

Post by Ballsfalsky »

Handling is the #1 most unrateable spec of a bike. You can't really say a suzuki is the best handling bike for multiple other riders. While some riders like straight line stability over turning, others might prefer quick turning and light handling. Another thing, Why buy a bike and drop 1k on suspension without even riding it? That has got to be the stupidest thing anyone could ever do. I mean, AT LEAST put 15 HRS on it before predicting whether or not you like it. You gotta break in the suspension remember? Anyway's, Nice bike! Hope you like it!
Detroit

Post by Detroit »

Ballsfalsky wrote:Handling is the #1 most unrateable spec of a bike. You can't really say a suzuki is the best handling bike for multiple other riders. While some riders like straight line stability over turning, others might prefer quick turning and light handling. Another thing, Why buy a bike and drop 1k on suspension without even riding it? That has got to be the stupidest thing anyone could ever do. I mean, AT LEAST put 15 HRS on it before predicting whether or not you like it. You gotta break in the suspension remember? Anyway's, Nice bike! Hope you like it!
I put 1k into the suspension because im 260 pounds and 6 foot 3
Ballsfalsky

Post by Ballsfalsky »

Oh. I see. That makes sense then!
Detroit

Post by Detroit »

Ballsfalsky wrote:Oh. I see. That makes sense then!
for me i guess dropping 8g's on a bike.. really dont matter wuts best... im not pro..nor will i ever be...maybe one day i might be b class... maybe....lol... i based all my resorces into motor ability thinking that all else can be tweaked for better performance.. and really the best reason i bought the kawi is the adjustability of the bike not only with suspenison and handlebars but the mapping of the motor.

Detroit

Post by Detroit »

I like to ride this also...