post pics of your bikes

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Re: post pics of your bikes

Post by Ballsfalsky »

you guys are insane. RIding in 3/4 up in the bush and then 1/4 racing (thats my riding) will get you 100 hours on a pison easy. In the bush your lugging the bike around and rarely hitting even 7K RPM.
Ballsfalsky

Post by Ballsfalsky »

sorry for DP, ****PISTON*** not pison.
Grizz
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Stheart.com

Post by Grizz »

Ballsfalsky's piston aint pissin' right if you ask me...
S.Greenawalt | AEO Powersports Lites
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

Ballsfalsky wrote:you guys are insane. RIding in 3/4 up in the bush and then 1/4 racing (thats my riding) will get you 100 hours on a pison easy. In the bush your lugging the bike around and rarely hitting even 7K RPM.
You're doing it wrong.

I ride in the woods, with 34"-36" of room between the trees...rarely any more and I'm still riding way up in the RPM's on my YZ.

Oh, and I've never had to change my piston either. It's not about "lugging it around" it's just about maintenance. Change your oil and clean the filter after every ride and she'll be golden.
Ballsfalsky

Post by Ballsfalsky »

EXACTLY! I clean my filter every ride, use good filter oil, and change my oil ever 3-4 rides depending on where i'm riding. I ride in the BC coastal mountains. We have some of the most technical trails here. From rooted out steep, long climbs, slow, tight, windy shale climbs, to rock faces that you need to literally boost off the face and ditch just to get your bike up. Its very hard on the bike but its worth it IMO. Most MX guys around here aren't very meticulous when it comes to maintenance. Their clutches are super gritty, Rotors are worn out, pads are worn out, bikes just feel bagged. To find a good bike here you have to look HARD.
mbork-1
Team: NOTEAM

Post by mbork-1 »

atelast you can check every manual for every bike

im just wondering how you can ride 15 h in 2 days ok then you should be on track running 7,5 hours which is impossible only if you ride endure but not mx hours it means how long engine is running

p.s. engine hour metter are different for 2t and 4t so dont mix them becasue then you can make twice more hours then it is
3rd MX2 EMF - AX Series 2011
2nd MX1 BMF - Friday Night Series 2012
1st MX3 - EMXs
8th MX1 EMF - MX Series 2012
richy34
Team: skt t1

Post by richy34 »

mbork-1 wrote:atelast you can check every manual for every bike

im just wondering how you can ride 15 h in 2 days ok then you should be on track running 7,5 hours which is impossible only if you ride endure but not mx hours it means how long engine is running

p.s. engine hour metter are different for 2t and 4t so dont mix them becasue then you can make twice more hours then it is
exactly ill never be able to ride 7 hours in one day on the track?? ill be in the hospital if i try to do that.

i go to the track ride like 4 or 3 times 30mins each time with a break inbetween maybe 20mins 30min break. also im not at the track to cruise around im there to perform and try to go hard.

but at a hardpack track it would be easyer to ride longer ofcourse but not too much hardpack around here in holland so and i like sand more aswell.

also im not saying im nr 1# pro rider so ye dont start like that lol bork this isnt for you mainly to ballfalsky or w.e hes name is lol
#125swag

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
mbork-1

Post by mbork-1 »

richy34 wrote:

exactly ill never be able to ride 7 hours in one day on the track?? ill be in the hospital if i try to do that.

i go to the track ride like 4 or 3 times 30mins each time with a break inbetween maybe 20mins 30min break. also im not at the track to cruise around im there to perform and try to go hard.

but at a hardpack track it would be easyer to ride longer ofcourse but not too much hardpack around here in holland so and i like sand more aswell.

also im not saying im nr 1# pro rider so ye dont start like that lol bork this isnt for you mainly to ballfalsky or w.e hes name is lol
No its ok i dont say it becasue i want to say like you do something wrong, i like trainings like you said and i have pretyy sandy track too near but i said it more to that guy who said he rides 15 hours in 2 days so,and im not pro too so i just want to hear like different opinions about bike maintance
1st MX3 - EMXs
Ballsfalsky

Post by Ballsfalsky »

Must've forgot to mention that when I go camping we are riding in the bush. 7.5 hrs engine running time because I ride ALLL day. I come back to the trailer for water, fuel, food, check my air filter, and then go on another ride. I ride from about 9am to about 8pm (depending on the time of year). I ride mostly in the bush with some MX on the side to switch things up. I have a 2T hour meter BTW.
mbork-1

Post by mbork-1 »

if you have 2stroke hour metter on 4 stroke bike it counts hours for twice i think
1st MX3 - EMXs
Ballsfalsky

Post by Ballsfalsky »

I ride a yz250 2 stroke....
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Ballsfalsky wrote: I ride ALLL day. I come back to the trailer for water, fuel, food, check my air filter, and then go on another ride. I ride from about 9am to about 8pm (depending on the time of year). I ride mostly in the bush with some MX on the side to switch things up. I have a 2T hour meter BTW.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Grizz
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Stheart.com

Post by Grizz »

KTM57 wrote:
Ballsfalsky wrote: I ride ALLL day. I come back to the trailer for water, fuel, food, check my air filter, and then go on another ride. I ride from about 9am to about 8pm (depending on the time of year). I ride mostly in the bush with some MX on the side to switch things up. I have a 2T hour meter BTW.
S.Greenawalt | AEO Powersports Lites
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Def. not ready to race atm...haha

Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Post by Judge »

Akright this might be derp but what's going on with the exhausts?

And is that an 09? Great bike!