MXS Midwest ride day

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
bdownen323

Re: MXS Midwest ride day

Post by bdownen323 »

I can say from experience that DCMX is an amazing track. Layton does a really good job prepping it and it gets some killer ruts. Everything about it is fun as.
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

wheels1758 wrote:Who's bringing the spare bike for me? And a tent?
I have 3 bikes and a 20' toy hauler that I am bringing. You can chill with me if you want.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

All these tracks look great to me. Which of these are actually feasible for us to be able to meet at and camp for the weekend though? Or would be getting a few motel rooms be better? Then we can ride two tracks! :)
m121c

Post by m121c »

Kahoka I have no idea. I don't know if mike would be down for it but money talks I guess. MC and sunset both run practices all the time and are both sick tracks. Not only that but they are pretty close to each other so if you wanted to ride at 2 tracks that seems pretty feasible.
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

If we go to sunset, I could haul a few of the young'uns back to my house cause I'm only an hour 15 from there. Then if we wanted to go somewhere different the next day Mount Carroll is 45 minutes up the road from sunset and an hour 15 from my place. Or we could all ride at my house one of the days, it's a fun track that'll wear you out quick.
Ih8Hondas
Team: One Man Goon Squad

Post by Ih8Hondas »

Phathry25 wrote:All these tracks look great to me. Which of these are actually feasible for us to be able to meet at and camp for the weekend though? Or would be getting a few motel rooms be better? Then we can ride two tracks! :)
That's a good question. I've never driven far enough to go riding that it necessitated camping or a hotel room.
That guy on the two stroke
mxr449
Team: SYS / FAMmx Design

Post by mxr449 »

Sick hah, it's nice to see ppl from around me playing MXS. I live in Galesburg Illinois real close to walnut. Anyone else from Illinois?
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I had planned on bringing the tent and air mattress. Didn't even think that a track wouldn't allow you to camp. I imagine I could afford a hotel or atleast split it with someone.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Most do allow camping. Except DCMX is at the guys house so probably not there.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

I vote for somewhere in Colorado....hahaha
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

Sweendoggy wrote:I vote for somewhere in Colorado....hahaha
I know why :wink:
Donate if you like My Creations
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Pumaxcs wrote:I had planned on bringing the tent and air mattress. Didn't even think that a track wouldn't allow you to camp. I imagine I could afford a hotel or atleast split it with someone.
I was planning on bunking with you. :wink: :wink:

Just curious how some of the long haul guys feel about walnut/mc motopark For alex, ddmx and puma it looks like 7 hours and 6 for kasey. Any of you have any objections to that? Both walnut and mc are in the area and are great tracks.

Anyone have any preference on a date. For me anything from now until Memorial Day weekend works. I was thinking may 4th and 5th? Anyone have an opinion on that?
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I was well aware I'd be in for the long haul so distance doesn't hurt me to much. I'm fine with both of those tracks and depending on how spunky I feel I still have the option of Kahoka so thats cool with me. I'll have to do some more checking with my schedule but off the top of my head that date sounds fine to me.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

I have 2 races that weekend. :( the weekend after that is clear for me
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Does anyone object to May 11th and 12th? I think puma said something about finals?

I know there is more people in the Midwest that haven't posted here yet, if you know of one on the forum shoot them a PM. :).