CSGO Videos/Pictures/Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Motolife_99
Team: KMR

Re: CSGO Videos/Pictures/Discussion

Post by Motolife_99 »

Ddavis wrote:Can we have a COD Frag Fag Shack
1v1
Atom6246 wrote:I out here playing for thousands of dollars in a couple months while you're paying thousands of dollars in skins
i've lost count of how much i've spent on aw and cs, i'm kinda scared.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Atom6246 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Can we have a COD Frag Fag Shack for Atoms nonexistent career in Call of Duty?
You think you are going somewhere with CS?

I'm not the one saying I'm retiring from SIM to go pro in COD.....
bob117

Post by bob117 »

Atom6246 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Can we have a COD Frag Fag Shack for Atoms nonexistent career in Call of Duty?
I out here playing for thousands of dollars
lol. how much have you won? and how much have you spent?
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Atom6246 wrote:
You think you are going somewhere with CS? I out here playing for thousands of dollars in a couple months while you're paying thousands of dollars in skins :roll:
Anyone can go and "Play" for money in COD, Same for any game but it doesn't mean shit just because you're playing in a tourny with money on the line. It's different if you actually have a chance at winning it. You can pay $15 to play in CEVO-IM in GO and the prize pool is something like 8k, You're not special and anyone can "play" for money so calm it down.
bob117 wrote: 1. how do you control what tick your playing on?
Play any other PUG service than MM.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
pinit24/7#12

Post by pinit24/7#12 »

Played a game with Silent3m from Method and Potter from CLG Red last night. Honestly I expected Silent to carry us all....

https://play.esea.net/index.php?s=stats ... id=5344027
Nick Pleshek #132
KTM57 wrote:Brady's just mad because his mom is a planet and she regularly gets annihilated.
i7 3770k | XFX R9 290 Black Edition | Mushkin 8gb 2133 | Corsair C70 Military Green
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Ddavis wrote:I'm not the one saying I'm retiring from SIM to go pro in COD.....
Sim was getting boring for me, the reason I left was because everyone was so against COD so I took my self away from most of the negativity.
Lnxa wrote:Anyone can go and "Play" for money in COD, Same for any game but it doesn't mean shit just because you're playing in a tourny with money on the line. It's different if you actually have a chance at winning it. You can pay $15 to play in CEVO-IM in GO and the prize pool is something like 8k, You're not special and anyone can "play" for money so calm it down.
True, how ever I feel like I do have a chance just a lot of people that play COD are sketchy and immature so it's hard to find a good team. Plus COD is pretty internet based so if you have a gaming router and decent internet anyone can be a god.
bob117 wrote:lol. how much have you won? and how much have you spent?
Not a lot....yet. And including the necessity's (Scuf, Headset, monitor) or for Games/DLC?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Woooo, got pretty heated but it was a weird ass game. Thx Craig bby :mrgreen:

My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
jeremy103
Team: MCD Honda

Post by jeremy103 »

Wow, the ranking system is sad...
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Congrats Mikey!
bob117

Post by bob117 »

anyone wanna help me bet on some teams? i just did my first bets yesterday, and that was pretty much the beginning of me trying to fallow the scene. so i basically have no idea what teams are good or anything, and im poor and have an extremely limited inventory to work with at the moment, so its tough for me to go on a whim and take a chance.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I played like shit the entire game but this was pretty funny. Thought I got the 4k bu the P90 got one of them :(

dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

was playing some casual toonight to get some missions done. Started getting a "cant connect to server : Disconnecting in 25 seconds" about every 50 seconds to 2 minutes. Looked at my command lines and it said this Image
Anyone know why my packets would be getting denied? Bad packets? any way to fix?
Motolife_99
Team: KMR

Post by Motolife_99 »

mate i think you just posted your ip
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »