MXS Midwest ride day

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Tomasunas102
Team: Privateer

Re: MXS Midwest ride day

Post by Tomasunas102 »

I'd be down to hit up Sunset but it's about a 3.5 hour drive for me and I get my cast off my leg the 8th of May. Plus I have a LLQ that weekend and the weekend after so I don't think I'd be able to go this time, but if you guys ever do this later in the year I'd definitively be down for it.
bdownen323 wrote:Where do I buy this game? It looks fun.
AuTo MaTik
Team: SYS

Post by AuTo MaTik »

I'd be down for pretty much anywhere, but as most people are saying Sunset and MC would probably work the best. I haven't ridden at either, so I think it would be super sick!
I'm washed.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

I would love to come especially if there are some woods riders. Don't think I could talk my dad into driving me far to go ride with people I play a video game with :P
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Guess stormz will have to pick you up. That wouldn't be creepy at all.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Alright Alex come pick me up!
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I think either 4th and 5th or 11th and 12th would work for me as far as school goes. My dad has to work some weekends so I'm not sure if either of those would be it (he might also be able to take those days off I'm not sure). I'll have to talk to him and see. If he can't go maybe we could work something out Mark where I can hook up with you and pay for gas or something, or if he can go maybe park your truck at my house and we can take one truck down for all 3 of us.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

The 11th and 12th won't work for me since that's the weekend I'm going up to Michigan to go trail riding with a group of buddies.
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

MC is like 5 and a half hours for me or somthing like that, thunder ridge would work alot better for me and other missouri boys
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

My finals are the week between so far, 7th and 9th. I don't mind riding the weekend before but riding after sounds alot more appealing. Either way I'd like a date because I'm not sure how picky work is with me and vacation since I'm the one man army for weekends.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Just saw this thread.

Kahoka is awesome. National caliber track, but it does get rough. The dirt is always epic.

As far as the date, it's doubtful since I'm leaving the family the first weekend in May for Vegas, I doubt I'll be able to sneak out again for a couple weeks after and Millville's regional is right around the corner after which I'll have to work at.

It'd be tough to get Kahoka I'd say since it's hit and miss on being open, but if you can, it's a guaranteed good time for any level rider I'd say.

As far as a crazy Mike story... it was muddy, and he said, "we're racing, if you have any issues, skirts are on sale at walmart" haha. Those of you who have been there know the dirt and I'm old enough to have raced there when it was hardpack and dusty. No such thing exists anymore that's for sure.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Ya that's what my dad always says, he always like "people remember the saw dust Kahoka, I remember the original Kahoka which was nothing but hard packed clay and sketchiness". :lol: I think he was at the very first race there, not for sure though.
Ih8Hondas
Team: One Man Goon Squad

Post by Ih8Hondas »

checkerz wrote:As far as a crazy Mike story... it was muddy, and he said, "we're racing, if you have any issues, skirts are on sale at walmart" haha. Those of you who have been there know the dirt and I'm old enough to have raced there when it was hardpack and dusty. No such thing exists anymore that's for sure.
Haha. He never cancelled for any amount of rain. The place could have flooded and he still would have sent people out to drown themselves and their bikes. :lol: :lol: :lol:
That guy on the two stroke
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

Kasey, I can see about picking you up if you need. Kinda backward but its cool with me. Haha
McLovin
Team: Basedgod

Post by McLovin »

IMI in Dacano Colorado June 15th?
PREME TEAM
InsaneFMX
Team: Flipin 150ft triples

Post by InsaneFMX »

If you guys get a solid date i might be able to come from 4 hours north of wheels in canada. maybe get tanner(ballsfalsky) to come with. would be fun to meet and ride with a bunch of people from the game.