MXS Midwest ride day

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Stormz

Re: MXS Midwest ride day

Post by Stormz »

InsaneFMX wrote:If you guys get a solid date i might be able to come from 4 hours north of wheels in canada. maybe get tanner(ballsfalsky) to come with. would be fun to meet and ride with a bunch of people from the game.
Oh ya, shooor yahno. Just don't forget the meece or carabooboo. :P
kevin18p
Team: Privateer

Post by kevin18p »

Sent this to Phat earlier today just thought I'd let everyone else know. Sorry guys. If we can can do it later in the year I can get us in. If not I just need to get a hold of him earlier for next year.

Hey Phat, I just got off the phone with Bob, The owner at Walnut and we're pretty much shit outta luck for weekends till after August. He can get me weekdays pretty much whenever, but then I probably wouldn't be able to go. If we can wait till after August we can get the place all to ouselves. Basically if there isn't a race or open practice he has the place rented out. I should have called him when we first started talking about this last year, my bad. I'll make a post in the thread tonight when I get home from work.

Kevin
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

So Walnut is out then?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
kevin18p

Post by kevin18p »

I could probably get something set up for you guys during the week but I have work. Or if everyone wants to go after August I can get us in.
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Well I mean we could always just hit Walnut on an open ride day. They prep it really well on weekends and even though it gets crowded it's still fun.
kevin18p

Post by kevin18p »

Your right Byron But think how much better it would be If we had the whole place to ourselves!!!
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Oh yeah forsure it'd be sick to have that place to ourselves. I was there on Labor Day last year and a group had rented us out and Sextons got us invited so it was a fun day, except for the part where I broke 2 back wheels in my first 2 motos (see it wasn't just Mini O's!) But yeah it'd be legit to rent that place out. I could probably talk Reid into letting us ride at MC for a day too.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Oh see I took it as someone already had the tracked rented out for the weekend and we couldn't ride there. Once again I'm pretty indifferent on tracks. Chances are I'm not going to jump half of the stuff there and I'm only going to be the friendly guy under the tent talking.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I'll join you in rolling the jumps kitty!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
kevin18p

Post by kevin18p »

Pumaxcs wrote:Oh see I took it as someone already had the tracked rented out for the weekend and we couldn't ride there. Once again I'm pretty indifferent on tracks. Chances are I'm not going to jump half of the stuff there and I'm only going to be the friendly guy under the tent talking.
+1 But I go good through the left handers!
m121c

Post by m121c »

bdownen323 wrote:Oh yeah forsure it'd be sick to have that place to ourselves. I was there on Labor Day last year and a group had rented us out and Sextons got us invited so it was a fun day, except for the part where I broke 2 back wheels in my first 2 motos (see it wasn't just Mini O's!) But yeah it'd be legit to rent that place out. I could probably talk Reid into letting us ride at MC for a day too.
My dad works for DECA batteries and gets tractor batteries really cheap (really really cheap). We just hooked up Layton with some batteries and we mentioned it to Reid also if he ever needed some help with them. Maybe we could arrange something up. MC is definitely one of the best tracks in my opinion. My favorite track anway, dirt is super nice, they take pride in the track, and the jumps are fun. Sunset is awesome too but they kinda took the fun out of when they made their recent track changes... they took a lot of the jumps out, although I haven't been there yet this year. None the less though its still a sick track!

Kahoka the way it sounds is gonna be open every weekend that is available for him to make money. Just a rumor though, but I know some people that helped get the track back up and they are helping promote the track. Maybe we could get something there also.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

I checked Sunset Ridge's practice schedule and nothing is scheduled for either of the weekends that have been suggested thus far, must be private rentals. MC Motopark is open what appears to be every weekend, May 18th and 19th is a race weekend though. I'm fine with it being an open practice day, I don't think the 10 of us really need a track all to ourselves.

Also I am open for something in the fall as well. Just not during the heat of summer when everyone is already really busy. Planning for the fall would almost be better at this point, as lets face it, trying to plan this event at 3-4 weeks out is a crunch. Although I would be open to doing one in the spring and one in the fall. MORE RIDING! 8)

Mason, can you get any solid info about Kahoka and their schedule?
m121c

Post by m121c »

I up for a one in the spring and fall also.

About Kahoka, I can try, but as far as I heard everything is kinda spontaneous at the moment. I was told that they plan on practicing every open weekend but that's just people talking. I've been told they plan on having a exact schedule or races until the fall. Who knows but I can try getting a hold of some people and see what I can find out forsure.
kevin18p

Post by kevin18p »

Correct Phat He's rented through August any weekend that's not open practice or Race days.
kevin18p

Post by kevin18p »

If you guys want to do something in the fall at Walnut please let me know asap and I will set it up.