Pure Beauty (Car Version)

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
supercross711

Re: Pure Beauty (Car Version)

Post by supercross711 »

damn when the turbo spooled it just flew past...
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
honda boy 326
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Not even mad JLV.

Post by honda boy 326 »

James_122 wrote:Your Miata has nothing on Pearl....#Endthread

BEST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: Out of Vanderlees blast zone
WORST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: In his blast zone
Fro wrote:Morin is right.
T-RIDER wrote:i turned my bars this weekend... shit myself and turned em back staight away.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

#sleeper
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

James_122 wrote:#sleeper
well we know it has raw speed but the question now is how does it handle?
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

BETTER THAN YOUR SHITTY SUPERCAR!
#Gotem
James_122

Post by James_122 »

Lets just say that Tokyo Drift was based off of Pearls life.

She was a trouble maker, jumping from school to school, and was eventually sent to live with her father. Surprisingly, she got into the underground drifting crowd and got involved with the wrong people. She had to learn to drift, to earn the respect of all the japs, and eventually pay off debts that were never hers.

Believe me.....You do NOT want to check whats under the hood.
honda boy 326
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Not even mad JLV.

Post by honda boy 326 »

let's have an agreement, me no bash on your cars if you no bash on my cars? deal? deal. kmovingon

I'm not going to lie though, ever since I was a kid, I loved the rx8's.

BEST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: Out of Vanderlees blast zone
WORST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: In his blast zone
Fro wrote:Morin is right.
T-RIDER wrote:i turned my bars this weekend... shit myself and turned em back staight away.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

T-Rider your joke sucked and i heavily dislike you so just dont talk to or about me please.

James im crying.

sounds good honda, Goodnight!

cant wait to wake up to 70 new raging replys here from squirrel fag. :D
James_122

Post by James_122 »

Do NOT make be bring Pearl back into this thread guys......She will shit all over what you guys ride.
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

supercross711 wrote:T-Rider your joke sucked and i heavily dislike you so just dont talk to or about me please.
I hope that was sarcasm because my "joke" was... yadumbbeech
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

supercross711 wrote:No your mustang will not beat even close to everything on the road, sorry.

You included in your story that you wanted to fuck with the people that enjoy building the only cars they can afford etc... I already clarified that for you so keep up.

You actually have freaked out and (not called me a dick) have called me gay, stupid, and a dumbass for owning the cars i have owned and thinking they are great cars. For the record i sold the integra and have no interests in hondas right now. The miata is the best thing i have ever bought. I drove my uncles GT3 2 weeks ago and thought it wasnt nearly as fun a driving experience as my miata. Not saying the GT3 is a bad car or that the miata is a faster car so dont act like i did.

I dont ever remember saying my miata would beat most cars so idk where that came from because it wouldnt, miatas are notorious for making small amounts of power hence why everyone turbos them. Could it beat a lot of cars on a track? Yes.

The supercar thing went right over everyones heads what i meant so i will clarify that, The miata is a 2,700 dollar car, It is absolutely amazingly fun to drive, is quick because of how light it is and can be very fast with a turbo charger which they can handle with a bone stock engine, and handles next to perfect. Consider how much it costs, and how great a car it is. if you think about it that way, its a basically a supercar. (which i think the same of a few different cars like for example the supra that mitch just bought.) Get my point? or still to ignorant to understand?

As Kevin pointed out, I love building the miata to be everything i dreamed it could be when i first bought it stock. Now has coilovers, hard dog roll bar, corbeau seats, NRG steering wheel, Exedy Staged clutch, and an rb25 turbo is sitting in my garage and i cant wait to turbo it. I work on it every day and absolutely love having projects to do on it no matter what it is. Buying a corvette, lamborghini, ferarri, etc and coming to meets to "fuck with" the people that love and respect each others 5k cars that they all work on all the time, doesnt make you a car enthusiast in anyway. it makes you a dick, and i hope people like that wont be in the car thread.

My opinion on muscles cars to clear this up. The old ones done right can look pretty cool. are they fast? hell yeah, thats there whole thing. Do i think they are good cars? not at all. they break all the time, they handle like shit, a turbo miata would work one on a track anyway hondaboy.

I like Lamborghinis and all that stuff that 12 year olds dream about. There cool i guess but there just made in a factory and given to whoever has enough money to buy it. Im way more interested in the rusty BMW that mitch posted that someone put there time and effort into. Thats what a real car enthusiasts cares about. I know a few lambo owners and people like that, they park in the front of the meets and think there such hot shit but guess what? no one cares. they look right past the egotistical maniac and go look at the s2k thats next to it that someone put time into.

Replies like this are the exact reason I do not post anything about cars here. Thanks for the laugh on the super car comment, that was a good one.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

A MIATA IS DEFINETLY A SUPERCAR
A supercar is a very expensive and fast sports car. Supercars are marketed by automakers as unusual and include limited production specials from an "elite" automaker, standard-looking cars modified for power and performance, as well as models that appeal to enthusiasts from smaller manufacturers.
I'm cool with whatever car you have, I'm not gonna hate on it.

But remember guys, a miata is a supercar and people with Lambos aren't car enthusiasts.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
kevin131mx
Team: Privateer

Post by kevin131mx »

Robert196 wrote: But remember guys, a miata is a supercar and people with Lambos aren't car enthusiasts.
To be fair you're taking what he said out of context and you're going to drag this entire argument out until tomorrow now. I'm just here to see some nice cars and partake in some conversation about said cars. Let's not instigate meaningless arguments. We're all in this thread because we love cars, right?
James_122

Post by James_122 »

kevin131mx wrote:We're all in this thread because we love ostriches, right?
Right!

kevin131mx
Team: Privateer

Post by kevin131mx »

Hahaha exactly