MXGP Official game, another joke?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Re: MXGP Official game, another joke?

Post by Sib43 »

mbork-1 wrote:imo this game is awesome except pshyhics and terrain , other then that everything looks good. myb i would like to see different riders bodys,like TC222 is small rider and DeDycker is way taller then he is in this game
the only problem is, that physics are most important :(
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

Whenever I finish a race all my sound dissapears until I close the game down, it really weird
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

Lynch wrote:Whenever I finish a race all my sound dissapears until I close the game down, it really weird
Because its shite
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

The game is pretty sick once you get used to it. I try harded it and played pro physics and realistic AI for the whole time and now im running 1:42 laptimes. But I'm also surprised on how good the game looks with my graphics maxed out.

And btw 1, 2 and 4 were the only ones edited in photoshop just for color purpose, 3rd is all natural.
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Everyone I have talked to has hated it. I think its really sick. Fastest lap is a 1:42 so far.
Learned how not to pass on the last lap lol
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

I'd say it's the best all around package non-MXS moto game out there.

The ground physics I feel are really good for a non-sim game - atleast with the full pro physics and manual shifting,etc. The jumping/wheeling/inair stuff leaves a lot to be desired. Visually it's fantastic. Some effects are a bit overdone, but I always jive with that.

Some fun battling could sure ensue, but it'll be tough to open it more than once or twice a week to throw down motos and won't be a game I put in 10000's of hours on. The whole "shell" of the game is well done, the meat still could use some work.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Ran a 1:41.6... Felt like I was on rails
kevin131mx
Team: Privateer

Post by kevin131mx »

Such a shame that the game looks so good and they have all the teams/riders/tracks/etc. but then they ruined it by having terrible physics
kawimx630
Team: J&K Racing

Post by kawimx630 »

is this game getting released in the US? i love the physics the in air stuff could use some work but overall really good and i have the demo on pc but my friends cant find it on xbox?
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

I think it will come to America on the console platforms eventually. But I don't think the original release is planned the US. Obviously it will be available on PC here.

I think it's pretty good. Has that same completely lost forwards/backwards lean feeling that Reflex on up had. Must be a limitation of the faked physics system they use. Hopefully they make this into a yearly series and we can see some improvements from year to year. I mean look at the major strides they've made since last year MUD debacle. In some ways it looks really good, and others really awkward, definitely better than the past few MX vs ATV releases, which would be this games competition.

In the end I can't wait to throw my money at milestone next Friday.
Prada

Post by Prada »

It definitely has some questionable aspects
HondaRider746
Team: Motosport.com

Post by HondaRider746 »

personally i love this game, its no sim, but i still like it. I hope they have a career mode that is the same as f1 2013 and those games where you start on a slower team/bike and progress youself through seasons.
I throw whips.
InsaneFMX
Team: Flipin 150ft triples

Post by InsaneFMX »

Ran a 1:40.9 I really enjoy this game. It's a fun, semi-arcadey game that I could and have played for hours upon hours. If only the collisions didn't hate me so much and I remembered to shift when I respawn.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

I downloaded it thinking I'd do a race and instantly delete it, but it's actually an extremely fun game. I'll be buying it for sure.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Where is dis link or do I have to go back and reed