MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Ballsfalsky »

The 2 CMA tracks here are 30 mins away from my house. One is east, one is west. Mission is sandy, Agassiz is clay. Neither of them get groomed properly, and the CMA liscence is WAY overpriced. 70$ and you only get to ride 2 tracks?! WTF! The P.R.O license only costs $30 and it is for Horn rapids, Washougal, Albany, PIR, Woodlands, and 1 more (that I can't remember the name of). CMRC tracks are 3-4 hours away...
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

My track is better than all of those. :lol:

Better angle of the new jump. I guess its finished.. lol

Ballsfalsky

Post by Ballsfalsky »

Looks good!
DJD

Post by DJD »

That piece of land has so much potential. With a dozer, a bobcat, and a couple weeks you could have some awesome shit.
rideblue56

Post by rideblue56 »

Believe me, i know. I wish i could afford to bring a dozer out.

I dont think i'm doing too bad for the one tractor i have though. lol. Only bad thing really is that it just takes so much time to make anything of a decent size with it.
Ballsfalsky

Post by Ballsfalsky »

Yeah that sucks man. Better than nothing though! I wish I had some land here! Even 5 Acres! The town I live in is all corn and chicken farms. I live in the Corn Capital of Canada ahahah.
DJD

Post by DJD »

Plus with small tractors its tough to compact things well. Little machines don't have enough ass. haha.
rideblue56

Post by rideblue56 »

That's one good thing about the red dirt i have, it doesn't take much to pack it, and it turns to cement after it gets wet. lol

My tractor isnt that small, either. lol one time i drove it onto a trailer hooked to a Dodge 3500 dually, and picked the truck up off the ground. :lol:
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Most bars per capita...LaCrosse, Wi FUCK YEA!!!!!!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 454AApWDlx
CrazyCanadianMX
Team: HIRE ME

Post by CrazyCanadianMX »

Ballsfalsky wrote:The 2 CMA tracks here are 30 mins away from my house. One is east, one is west. Mission is sandy, Agassiz is clay. Neither of them get groomed properly, and the CMA liscence is WAY overpriced. 70$ and you only get to ride 2 tracks?! WTF! The P.R.O license only costs $30 and it is for Horn rapids, Washougal, Albany, PIR, Woodlands, and 1 more (that I can't remember the name of). CMRC tracks are 3-4 hours away...
Wait what's the difference between a CMA and CMRC track? Cuz not I'm not sure which our track is...

Post by Ballsfalsky »

CMA is a small organization with a track track or 2 that are hardly maintained. CMRC is the Canadian Pro National series. Like... Dusty Klatt, Colton Faciotti... That kind of thing.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

A track built purely for me and one other guy, we are the only ones to have keys. this is only part of the track ill try get more pictures. Cant wait for my parts to come!! #noexcusesnow

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

"People will accept that head injury can change your thoughts and memories, but have difficulty understanding that is also changes your emotions. Your emotions don't exist in some cloud that follows behind your head. They're in your head just like everything else. Two of the more common changes in emotion are anger and depression. Someone may have been a "hot-head" or an angry individual before their accident. Since the head injury, this person’s anger is multiplied 2 or 3 times. For example, a dog may pee on the carpet. This might be an angering situation for most people. But following a head injury, the anger is so extreme that the person may want to harm the dog. Anger after a head injury is quite different from "normal" anger. Anger following a head injury tends to have a "quick on" and a "quick off." Basically you can be in a good mood until some small thing irritates you and you suddenly get very angry. But this anger doesn’t seem to last; you're angry for a few minutes, someone changes the topic of conversation, and you quickly stop being angry. In another variation of anger problems, some little thing sets you off and then the "whole day is ruined" (you’re not mad but seem to be in a bad mood). Many people say, following a head injury, "I cry real easily, sometimes over the dumbest things." This is especially tough for men in our society because men have been taught not to cry. I've had many male patients say to me, "I've never cried as an adult; now I'll watch some silly movie on television and have tears running down my face." Many people begin to feel that they're losing their mind because of this emotional roller coaster."

Spot on.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

dylan22 wrote:A track built purely for me and one other guy, we are the only ones to have keys. this is only part of the track ill try get more pictures. Cant wait for my parts to come!! #noexcusesnow

What!!!!! That is epic