Starting a business!! (need a name) HELP!

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
chuey352

Starting a business!! (need a name) HELP!

Post by chuey352 »

hey guys its been a while!! i need your help!! alright, so for about the last year, had gotten a new job as a sales rep for one of the largest embroiderers/outfitters in the country. you wouldn't know, it but every time you go to any pro race or supercross. you WILL see some kind of apparel that my work has produced. we completely outfitted the entire supercross staff for this year. we supply apparel to companies like Monster, Redbull KTM, KAWASAKI, NGK/NTK, MOTOTEE'S, ALESSI ENT, all of the staff for lorrettas were wearing our apparel, COBRA, MAXIMA. RACERX, WISECO, Cernics. and thats just to name a few. things have been going great but, some things have been a little rocky behind closed doors. id like to help there graphics side of things grow but no one has the drive it seems. so, needless to say i want to go out on my own. i feel ive been learning alot and i have the knowledge to start somthing small and try to build it into a competitive business.

-what im doing at first. im buying a roland printer from work, a heat press and a roland cutter and plotter.
i want to start out doing some graphics and small projects. it wont be motocross only im talking everyday advertisement
- what ive been working on now has varied but is not limited to, car wraps, bike graphics, t shirts, hoodies, EZ ups, snowboard wraps, and pretty much your everyday signs and stickers.
-if you guys have any ideas please let me know. i appreciate it!! thanks :D
Mx Simulator OG
ddmx488 wrote: Everyone poops on their keyboard and expects a great skin to pop up in photoshop.
TEAM HONDA
KTM57

Re: Starting a business!! (need a name) HELP!

Post by KTM57 »

Not much to say other than good luck, but I'm glad you said a Roland printer rather than just a printer. I had no idea any of the companies that made them and could never find anywhere to even look at them! :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

hmm good luck, to many people trying to do that i personally think. I even got certified as a 3m wrapper/printer guy back in 07. The key to business is to do something that no ones does, but your gonna be need a big investment upfront.

Run your #'s then run it again thats my best advice and understand LLC's bonded/insured etc especially if your dealing with peoples property. (and your not safe from suits in a LLC just so your aware they lie)

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

KTM57 wrote:Not much to say other than good luck, but I'm glad you said a Roland printer rather than just a printer. I had no idea any of the companies that made them and could never find anywhere to even look at them! :lol:
That's cause you never asked augustus!
chuey352

Post by chuey352 »

JB323 wrote:to many people trying to do that i personally think. The key to business is to do something that no ones does, but your gonna be need a big investment upfront.
james, where your located, there might be alot. here in ohio there is alot of opportunity to make some good money. im not trying to be like limited decal, mgx, or decal works. im just focusing on advertisement. and of course whatever comes my way.
i am willing to make the investment because i know i have the drive, when i started my job i had to make 300 cold calls a day. lol :evil: i hated it but, it got me sales. i have a huuuggee client list and ill see how it goes. as for things that others dont do? i have some stuff up my sleeve. thanks for all the advice :D

and KTM57. i feel like im just paying for the name plus, i have to buy a new computer because nothing is compatible with MAC!! :evil: :evil:
Mx Simulator OG
ddmx488 wrote: Everyone poops on their keyboard and expects a great skin to pop up in photoshop.
TEAM HONDA
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Good luck!

Matagrafix ? :lol:
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

have you thought about trying to piggy back with someone else or out source with someone else for a % ? just a idea ?

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Chuey! How's it!

James has an alright idea, find someone in your area and kind of invest in there dream of a full blown decal company. Simple.
only one to win something real from the game!
chuey352

Post by chuey352 »

JB323 wrote:have you thought about trying to piggy back with someone else or out source with someone else for a % ? just a idea ?
thats what ive been doing where im at now. they all hyped up, but then they lose the drive. and then its lack of interest :cry:
Oi JONES!!! i was just in yo neck of the woods last month for the MEC.
Mx Simulator OG
TEAM HONDA