People losing their shit since the re-election

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DJ99X

Re: People losing their shit since the re-election

Post by DJ99X »

"Duuurrr huurrr, maybe adding more guns instead of restricting them will fix the problem"

Seriously though, those mass shootings barely make a dent in your annual gun related homicide count. Adding more guns won't fix this problem:

DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

We are a country founded off criminals. If we can live without guns, then anyone can :lol:
Axle McOctane
Team: Privateer

Post by Axle McOctane »

DJ clearly did not read the study that I posted in the first post. If he were, he would see that, while the US may have the most GUN-RELATED murders, we by no means have the highest rate of straight up murders. In fact, Australia has twice the rate of assault victims, almost twice the rape rate, and 50% more overall crime victims, per capita, than the USA. And imagine if Australia had to go for three+ days without any food imports, for any number of reasons. Then, Sir DJ the courageous, you will wish you had something more than a pet Kangaroo to protect you.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I don't think there should be any changes to the current gun laws. Obama hasn't and won't change them either. I know the Bush administration had it's eye on Roe v. Wade, but, that's still in place. So much rhetoric about big, bad Obama and his plan to come and take your guns.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Gideon#67

Post by Gideon#67 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I don't think there should be any changes to the current gun laws. Obama hasn't and won't change them either. I know the Bush administration had it's eye on Roe v. Wade, but, that's still in place. So much rhetoric about big, bad Obama and his plan to come and take your guns.
I've never worried about the government taking guns. That's impossible. With approx. 300 million guns in the US there is no way you will ever get them all or even close to it. Criminals aren't going to tell you they have the guns, and most law abiding people wouldn't allow the government to take them. Again, guns aren't the real problem. It's the people. Sure guns act as an easier way to commit these crimes, it wont be stopped by taking guns away. Where there is a will, there is a way. Timothy Mcveigh is a prime example. Diesel fuel and fertilizer... you going to outlaw those? What about knives? Cars? I doubt it. Attack the real issue not the mode in which the issue is expressed.
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
Axle McOctane

Post by Axle McOctane »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Now some moron in Washington D.C. is proposing arming school teachers. Ugh. This is knee-jerking at it's worst.
All school teachers in Israel carry assault rifles. Several school counties in Texas have trained staff at each school with access to assault weapons that are kept in lockers.

Let me get this straight- you are in favor of training convicted felons and low-IQ people for 3 weeks to be TSA agents, giving them a badge and gun, and permission to be serial molesters of children and teenage girls (their favorites), all in the name of security/safety. Yet, you do not trust teachers to have guns (with higher than average IQ's, college degrees, and cannot have any kind of criminal background), for fear they will shoot their students for misconduct? I guess that is perfect liberal logic after all.

If only some of the teachers were armed, that would be sufficient. There would also be plenty of (mentally stable) retired vets and police who could protect our schools, and would do it voluntarily.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

if you were to have a "ar15" id go sell it right now !

your shitty AR just about double-tripled its value as of now. Shitty basic ARs are mini 1800 $ right now, mags are 60-100 $

i know what im trying to steal off people tmmrw to double my money on.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
DK662

Post by DK662 »

JB323 wrote:if you were to have a "ar15" id go sell it right now !

your shitty AR just about double-tripled its value as of now. Shitty basic ARs are mini 1800 $ right now, mags are 60-100 $

It's insane! Just got back from the range. Stopped in at the pro shop and asked the guy if there were any ar's left. None, no ar's, ammo, clips, accessories.. nothing. Said he sold 700 in 4 days. I remember the same thing that happened when Obama got elected back in 08. People just get way to paranoid imo... Yet they still drive cars....

Typically here in Colorado background checks take about 5 minutes, now there at 31 hours.
Axle McOctane

Post by Axle McOctane »

Actually I don't have one, much less an ar15. To be honest I am not that comfortable with guns. I've shot guns on several occasions, but am far less proficient with one than I am with a my Chinese shaolin broadsword, at close range. That is my weapon of choice, if there is an intruder. I also have a bad ass compound bow and arrow, which can shoot through things that no bullet could penetrate.

I acknowledge I've been kind of an asshole unnecessarily to a couple people in this thread, and do apologize.
DJD

Post by DJD »

Axle McOctane wrote:I've shot guns on several occasions, but am far less proficient with one than I am with a my Chinese shaolin broadsword
LOL
yfz22

Post by yfz22 »

Axle McOctane wrote: I also have a bad ass compound bow and arrow, which can shoot through things that no bullet could penetrate.
i call bullshit :)
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Axle McOctane wrote:... in favor of training convicted felons and low-IQ people for 3 weeks to be TSA agents, giving them a badge and gun, and permission to be serial molesters of children and teenage girls (their favorites), all in the name of security/safety. Yet, you do not trust teachers to have guns (with higher than average IQ's, college degrees, and cannot have any kind of criminal background), for fear they will shoot their students for misconduct? I guess that is perfect liberal logic after all.
Oh ya, you got it straight, that's exactly what I said. :roll: Way to run off into left field and put words in my mouth, dude. That's quite a stretch of assumptions and a vivid fantasy about TSA agents. I hope you don't give your students this kind of drivel. I imagine that the kids won't feel any safer with armed teachers, plus, that puts a firearm in every classroom. So, that's gonna be a deterrent? I can see it now..."Hey Billy, let's bum-rush Ms. Olsen and we can snag her gun"... sounds legit. Why do so many think guns are the solution(conservative logic?). Again, I'm not for removing guns from American society. On a side note, you should read the Armalite story on how they royally blew their chance to monopolize AR-15 production.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Axle McOctane

Post by Axle McOctane »

Have you heard of any Israeli kids bumrushing their teacher? I also said the assault weapons ought to be kept locked up, with only trained personnel to get access to them.

Yea, I put words in your mouth, I am really not exaggerating about the TSA. They are allowed to, and many (not all) do, put their hands down dozens of pants wearing the same latex gloves in a day. If you support the TSA, but don't support armed schools, that is utterly asinine. However, I did ASSume you support the TSA and all they do, which I hope is not true.
Gideon#67

Post by Gideon#67 »

DK662 wrote:
JB323 wrote:if you were to have a "ar15" id go sell it right now !

It's insane! Just got back from the range. Stopped in at the pro shop and asked the guy if there were any ar's left. None, no ar's, ammo, clips, accessories.. nothing. Said he sold 700 in 4 days. I remember the same thing that happened when Obama got elected back in 08. People just get way to paranoid imo... Yet they still drive cars....

Typically here in Colorado background checks take about 5 minutes, now there at 31 hours.
Build your own. Cheap and virtually non-traceable.
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.