2013 AMA Supercross Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
soc_monki
Team: JDR JStar Motors

Re: 2013 AMA Supercross Discussion

Post by soc_monki »

SOAB_465 wrote:I was pretty impressed RV stopped and shook Davi's hand. Guaranteed he was full on Ginger-raging in his helmet at the 16th, but that was super decent of him.
RV may be a badass, multiple champion, and everything else. but ive never seen him be an asshole. he was probably raging at himself, for being an idiot and trying to force passes where he shouldnt have. he should have just calmed down, took it easy, and crept up the field rather than pushing it as hard as he can. he could have hurt himself and put himself out for the season, but he didnt so i think hell come back next round smarter and more prepared. i think he may have been caught off guard by the speed of some of the other guys. hes fast, but he is in no way unbeatable.

however, hes a good sport, and congratulated Davi on his win. thats the way it should be :) i was cheering for Trey, but i saw that he kind of backed off a little on the last lap and i had a feeling Davi was going to make a charge. passed him in the same place as Trey did, scrubbing the triple and going inside. INSANE.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

:shock: I just watched the races :shock:

It's amazing how stacked the 450 class is. I wouldn't be suprised if only 25% of the riders who rode the main event now make it to Las Vegas without an injury. It's incredible how close the racing is and how they all have to push it. Also it's not that easy anymore to recover from a bad start.

And I'm looking forward to that moment when Roczen starts in front of Tomac :D.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Ih8Hondas
Team: One Man Goon Squad

Post by Ih8Hondas »

scheeve3 wrote:And I'm looking forward to that moment when Roczen starts in front of Tomac :D.
Hopefully that moment comes Saturday night.
That guy on the two stroke
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Did anyone catch Tomac's scrub over the first triple on lap one of his heat? S-T-E-E-Z-Y
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Axle McOctane
Team: Privateer

Post by Axle McOctane »

Since nobody wants to call out the pink elephant in the room...

Both JS and RV have torn knees. However, I think RV was trying to keep his secret, but had no choice when he had to limp back to his bike. JS, on the other hand, is either a really good actor trying to play mind games or he really did "tweek" his knee. The way he compared his crash to RV's last year makes me think that he thinks it's torn, or at least he wants his competitors to think it's torn. I doubt he's that good of actor, and he doesn't work with Brooks anymore so 99% chance he's being honest.

It was cool to see Canard scrubbin hard already, and even Dungey was scrubbin some stuff well. Tomac, Barcia, and Roczen were doing some cool lookin scrubbin as well.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

RV only bruised his leg. Stewart is pretty much out by the sounds of it. Also, Baggett may have rebroken his wrist
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

RV's knee definitely bent sideways when he crashed. He probably doesn't have an ACL, but then again, a lot of people don't.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Kawasakis wrote:Image
No more finger nail on the pointer finger? OUCH!

Nice bars too!
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Blood all over Anaheim.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

He better take some antibiotics. Getting dirt in an open wound can cause some gnarly infections.
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Has anyone seen Alessi shaking his head when Barcia scrubbed next to him in the heat? I wonder what went through his mind :P
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I saw that and wondered the same. Probably thinking "That guy's gonna hurt someone with that crazy whipping".
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

scheeve3 wrote:
And I'm looking forward to that moment when Roczen starts in front of Tomac :D.
I'm waiting for that moment aswell but I don't think Roczen can put on a 15 lap battle with Tomac..
The way Tomac rode was just unbelievable but he has to be carefull, he has to get a bit less agressive..