MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Ohagan75 »

also remember that beats by dre are made to look cool and not to listen to at all
Donate if you like My Creations
Midbeck
Team: Race tech

Post by Midbeck »

Ohagan75 wrote:also remember that beats by dre are made to look cool and not to listen to at all
If you mean the headphones you obviously have never tried them. The sound quality is crazy.

These are the ones I'm talking about.
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

Midbeck wrote:
Ohagan75 wrote:also remember that beats by dre are made to look cool and not to listen to at all
If you mean the headphones you obviously have never tried them. The sound quality is crazy.

i was just quoting tanner midbeck. i know they are good quality.
Donate if you like My Creations
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

Why would one leave stuff in their pockets which are going to laundry?
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
Midbeck

Post by Midbeck »

just got my new monitor! 24" BenQ 2411XT 120hz. Insane what a difference 60hz and 120hz is. #lovelife
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

rmitch524 wrote:When you say headphones do you mean the tiny little things that go in your ears? Cuz if so, I'm pretty sure you can get those for like $10.
Yes earbuds. The problem with cheap earbuds is that they lack punch everywhere. My Jamz sounded tight, they hit highs nice, had nice mids, and had a nice amount of bass (not to much but not to little). I've had countless pairs of cheap earbuds before and I can't stand them.
Midbeck wrote:

My friend Brandon has them. I compared them side by side on 5 different kinds of music (classic rock, country, house, rap, and trap) and my Jamz sounded almost identical. The jamz were actually louder, had better highs, but of course due to a much smaller driver, they didnt produce as much bass. Beats are made and tuned to have muddy highs, muddy mids, and the most bass possible. You know what tiesto does when a venue supplies him with beats? Modified them extensively because he can't stand the way they sound.
Vellu wrote:Why would one leave stuff in their pockets which are going to laundry?
I wasn't home! I forgot to grab my wallet and my headphones before I left because I was in a rush.
Midbeck

Post by Midbeck »

You can't compare In-ear headphones to the ones I link. Two very different things. I'm not saying that the Monster Beats are the best headphones out there, but they are very good.
And it's also different from person to person, some people like the big amount of bass and some might not.
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

Beats by Dre are nothing more than a marketing gimmick. If you know absolutely ANYTHING about audio, first glance at these things and you immediately know theyre junk. They're not even HiFi, and they claim to be studio headphones?

My definition of studio headphones, and most likely many other film enthusiasts/audio engineers, is that the headphones must be able to produce a flat-response throughout the spectrum. If I were to use a set of these to mix a narration, voice-over, etc I would not be hearing the true recording. Whoever would waste their money on a set of these....I feel bad for :roll:
Austin Mulhern | Motopixels REV
Image[/a]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/paprod]YouTube Channel

p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki :lol:
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

It's true, get a big name to promote your product and suddenly every man and his dog wants it
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

i bought the cheapest headset they had :lol: #nof*cksgiven
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

I buy cheap copies of the apple iphone/ipod ear buds. 50p on ebay so I buy 6 at a time and then when I break them/lose them/put them through the washing machine which inevitably happens, I dont give a shit because they are so cheap :lol: Obviously the quality isnt even comparable to expensive earbuds/headphones but they play music and I dont rage when I break them so they fit my needs perfectly.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Ballsfalsky wrote:It's actually funny that you mentioned laundry, because that's the reason I'm mad. I was out of the house and they phoned me saying they were doing my laundry. So I thanked them and asked them to check the pockets of all of my jeans because my headphones were in 1 pair and my wallet was In another... Needless to say I have to get re-issued about 6 licenses for moto, and I need to take my headphones to the store to get them replaced under warranty... The problem is that the headphones I have we're discontinued and are no longer available at any of the stores... Meaning I'm forced to buy some shoddy, mediocre sounding headphones that are in the $125 range as opposed to having a great sounding, durable set f headphones in the $115 range. What pissed me off the most is that I asked them and reminded them multiple times over the phone to check my pockets... Fucking BS if ya ask me.
You are telling me 1. that you left home without your wallet. 2. that you have over $100 headphones in your pant pockets? and 3. that you are too fucking lazy to do your own laundry?
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

BrutalMX wrote:Beats by Dre are nothing more than a marketing gimmick. If you know absolutely ANYTHING about audio, first glance at these things and you immediately know theyre junk.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
MXTrent75287
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MXTrent75287 »

BrutalMX wrote:Beats by Dre are nothing more than a marketing gimmick. If you know absolutely ANYTHING about audio, first glance at these things and you immediately know theyre junk.
This
FatTree25 wrote:Trent did say it best though.
My Stats | Add me on Steam
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

BrutalMX wrote:Beats by Dre are nothing more than a marketing gimmick. If you know absolutely ANYTHING about audio, first glance at these things and you immediately know theyre junk. They're not even HiFi, and they claim to be studio headphones?

My definition of studio headphones, and most likely many other film enthusiasts/audio engineers, is that the headphones must be able to produce a flat-response throughout the spectrum. If I were to use a set of these to mix a narration, voice-over, etc I would not be hearing the true recording. Whoever would waste their money on a set of these....I feel bad for :roll:
100% accurate.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:
100% accurate.
barrington314 wrote: You are telling me 1. that you left home without your wallet. 2. that you have over $100 headphones in your pant pockets? and 3. that you are too fucking lazy to do your own laundry?
1. I forgot it in my pant pockets and for some reason my license was in my shorts pockets so I said fuck it and didn't bother running upstairs to grab it.
2. I keep them in my pocket because that's the safest place for them throughout the day. They're earbuds... Where would you keep your $100+ earbuds? Your house? I listen to them at school all day...
3. I do my own laundry 99.9% of the time. My mom noticed I hadn't done my laundry on the weekend since I wasn't at home at all really, and since I wasn't home last night and wasn't able to get it done for today, she offered to do it for me.