MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
m121c

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by m121c »

Just give a heads up, if anyone releases 2013 TLD GP Mirage gear other than me, its more than likely ripped. If you see please report as it's gear for a client and it was obviously given to a untrusted person. Already been getting threats. :lol:
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

Immature kids these days. Should listened to Ramon when he told you how to do business with gear :wink: :wink: :wink:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I think my front tire on Sim is flat
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

MXJProductions wrote:I really hope it pours down rain in Seattle. Would make for one heck of a race! :D
Maybe not, Jeffy. 20% chance in the evening. I really hope it doesn't rain so I don't have to have a lap puddle. :lol:
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Post by The Conman »

Have a happy day everyone.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

JEFF DID YOU BAIL FOR NCMP?

Did meh today. 12th in Schoolboy 1 with one of the sickest battles of my life. 4 way battle for 9th and we were catching 8th. I ended up 12th, but it was still a fun race! C class was a mess, went 21-18. Stalled the bike on the start in MI and got into 21st. 2nd moto was 14th or so on the start and faded back to 18th. Hopefully tomorow is better!
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Yea could not make it Robert. Decided to spend some time with the wife as she leaves for basic on the 30th.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

Ermm, I feel stupid asking this but... You know the X Games in Brazil now, is that the proper x games? Or will there will be X games in the USA too? :oops:
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

They always do multiple X Games events around the world. They're coming to the US again this year.
http://xgames.espn.go.com/events/2013/f ... /schedule/
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

Got my new 1TB harddrive in my PC...I just replaced my old one because I don't have another SATA cable. Currently installing Windows 7...

So once I get another SATA cable, I can just plug in my old harddrive and transfer files over? Even if the old drive has Windows 7?
Austin Mulhern | Motopixels REV
Image[/a]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/paprod]YouTube Channel

p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki :lol:
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

Yessir! Didn't your mobo come with a 4-5 SATA cables? Or did you not build your PC?
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

Ballsfalsky wrote:Yessir! Didn't your mobo come with a 4-5 SATA cables? Or did you not build your PC?
Yeah I'm pretty sure it did but the box for the motherboard is at my house...and I'm an hour and a half away from home at school haha. Might just havta pick one up tomorrow at the local PC store.
Image[/a]

p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki :lol:
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

MXJProductions wrote:Yea could not make it Robert. Decided to spend some time with the wife as she leaves for basic on the 30th.
You missed some sick racing!

Crashed in every moto today. It's my year anniversary of breaking me shoulder. :lol: I guess it's just not good luck. Monty Wilson and Christian Cicero were there, they were calling me out on twitter for not making the C main. I deserve it though, rode like a goon. :lol: But hey, at least I didn't cross the country to not even get close to a win. Cicero won a heat though.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

Wait....can I just unplug my DVD drive's SATA cable and use that for my old harddrive? Nothing bad will happen when I try to start the computer up, will it? Considering the old harddrive has Windows 7 installed, too...
Image[/a]

Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Once again, no, as long as your PC boots from your new drive the fact that you have another OS installed on a different drive will mean nothing to it. It will boot first from the specificed drive then go down a list from there until it finds something it can boot from so, even if your PC loads W7 it will not hurt anything.

Your other question, yes, they would be the same data drive and once again if you aren't botting from a CD and you are booting from a HD then cutting that connection off won't change anything and you could use it.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.