Help Justin Starling get to the final three nationals!

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KTM57

Re: Help Justin Starling get to the final three nationals!

Post by KTM57 »

Two brick walls yelling at each other.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Prada

Post by Prada »

And regarding the comment I made about the video, just getting things cleared up here, was criticism!!! If he's worried about funds he wouldn't ride his bike like that. It seems like you're the butthurt one in this situation. Are we not allowed to give criticism here? It is a video of RIDING, to show off his riding maybe? Get exposure? Why not criticize. What else you got?

Lol, for real though. I don't sit behind a desk. I am living my own dream of building a business from the ground up. I don't sit on this for countless hours after my "desk" job..I get shit done make money and invest. You think I'm dumb enough to buy into a business when I can run one myself? Please.

It is in our family's blood, mostly from motocross, to be determined and leaders. Simple as that, we don't want nothing else but to do our best. We thank motocross for that, it really helps bring family's together during hard times. Now were climbing back up after being in a ridiculous amount of debt from riding. You think a 6 grand motor for Loretta's in 2006 is cheap? That is what we were into, as well as starling. People help, but shit like that back then was all your own work. It is way better with the amateur program NOW and it was going up when starling rode. Simple, he had tons of help. He sure can get some more too, he's a good kid.

Okay, now that I covered everything here..do I make sense now mini?
Prada

Post by Prada »

Stonewall Jackson right here, August. Hahaha, lets mob later
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

You really enjoy talking to yourself
Prada

Post by Prada »

I just like to shut trolls up who think everything is negative on here
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Prada wrote:I just like to shut trolls up who think everything is negative on here
They shut up like 4 posts ago for you lol
Prada

Post by Prada »

I enjoy being thorough
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

KTM57 wrote:Two brick walls yelling at each other.
You both sound ignorant atm.
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Holy rant haha here we go again.
Prada wrote:Mini, I didn't read past the first sentence because I can read where you are going with this. My statement was not a jab at all, I thought I handled it pretty smooth actually. I explained my view, as well as showing sympathy for the kid. What more should I say to make it clear that I am on both sides of the fence here.

Delusional I'm tellin you.... But seriously, you took it there so I backed myself up. Can't take the heat get out of the kitchen bud. Not trying to argue what so ever. Just rooting for the kid
I didn't take it there, you did bud. But if you want to play that game then go ahead. I find it funny how you say that you want to support him but you just say the most pointless, yet negative comment about a video that really didn't need to be said. In case you haven't noticed that is what all of this is about.
Prada wrote:I mean shit, I even thanked people that helped us get to where we got. Not many people get that opportunity. Oh, and not ONCE did I say that my family was better, because we are not. Just very fortunate to be hard working and earning everything we own. Don't jump to assumptions, just correct your grammar and actually read what I say. You'll get it
I know what I read. This thread is about supporting the kid but yet here we are now because of an ignorant comment that didn't need to be said.
Prada wrote:And regarding the comment I made about the video, just getting things cleared up here, was criticism!!! If he's worried about funds he wouldn't ride his bike like that. It seems like you're the butthurt one in this situation. Are we not allowed to give criticism here? It is a video of RIDING, to show off his riding maybe? Get exposure? Why not criticize. What else you got?

Lol, for real though. I don't sit behind a desk. I am living my own dream of building a business from the ground up. I don't sit on this for countless hours after my "desk" job..I get shit done make money and invest. You think I'm dumb enough to buy into a business when I can run one myself? Please.

It is in our family's blood, mostly from motocross, to be determined and leaders. Simple as that, we don't want nothing else but to do our best. We thank motocross for that, it really helps bring family's together during hard times. Now were climbing back up after being in a ridiculous amount of debt from riding. You think a 6 grand motor for Loretta's in 2006 is cheap? That is what we were into, as well as starling. People help, but shit like that back then was all your own work. It is way better with the amateur program NOW and it was going up when starling rode. Simple, he had tons of help. He sure can get some more too, he's a good kid.
This made me scratch my head a bit. Hes riding like that because that is what he does. Just because you ride the shit out of a bike doesn't mean that he doesn't take good care of his equipment when gets off it. Besides, you're supposed to rev a 250f when you ride at that level. Riding equipment hard =/= mistreating equipment. I should also note that just because you can give criticism doesn't mean that you should, as there was no need for criticism on that video. It was mainly to show people that he can ride a dirtbike really fast.

Like I said, whatever floats your boat. Please don't talk to me about money, I know how much this sport costs and I don't need a referral from captain obvious. As for the business statement, your choice for your business is up to you. However, there are people out there that invest in this sport because they see opportunity in it.The size of the opportunity is different for everybody else though due to how fast everyone is. If it is possible, why not take it and have the chance to do what you love. You love your business and invest in it because of personal preference, not right or wrong (in general).

I truly wish all the best for Starling and for anybody else at that level. People really don't know the struggle that is behind this sport. I just think its funny how Devin made this topic so that he could help a brother out and some people have done nothing but talk shit and try to bring the kid down. It is pretty pathetic that people want to kick a guy when he is down and in need of help.
Prada wrote:I just like to shut trolls up who think everything is negative on here
Ignorance and hypocrisy at its finest.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

Wow, that's waaaaay too much writing to read.
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
Prada

Post by Prada »

I agree. I'm not even reading it because I proved my point and was not taking sides. If I were his buddy I would probably say that to my face. Sorry I'm straight forward, but it makes me feel good about myself just being honest. I don't understand how I took it anywhere when I said something that I would say to my brother
Aeck Racing 26
Team: TRE MX

Post by Aeck Racing 26 »