Real MX Vid's

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
scheeve3

Re: Real MX Vid's

Post by scheeve3 »

ShackAttack12 wrote:
TH_722 wrote:
:shock: :shock: :shock: I have no words
Holy crap, he totally cleared the lake and landed on the bank afterwards. :shock:
Gaboff's leap. Only true suicidal men dares to leap it.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

did he died?
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

Crazy Mike didn’t care if he had to travel cross-country to get a job because he loved his work. From modeling to production to stunt work, Crazy Mike did it all. Though his last job in Hollywood would have been a big break for him, it has now left him unable to work and may end his career.

At 25 years of age, Mike Gaboff held the world in his hands. From a young age, he loved to entertain people with his unique personality. As he got older, he incorporated tricks until he took this passion to stunt work in Hollywood.

On April 21, Crazy Mike attempted a motorcycle stunt for Break Media that involved Sony Production. After a miscalculation, he overshot a lake at a height of six stories and landed tough; pounding the asphalt at a high speed.

After a four-day struggle for his life, family and friends took a deep breath when the news came that he would survive. Mike’s injuries range from a broken neck and back, two broken arms, a broken pelvis, ribs, sternum, second-degree burns, and, needless to say, a broken heart. At this time, he still sits in the Arrowhead Medical Center in Colton, California. Disturbing information came to the family that the production companies have denied workman’s compensation.

Mike’s family lives in Millstone Township and is in urgent need to have him return to New Jersey to continue his healing process. At this time, the family is awaiting admissions to any facility in New Jersey to take him. There is Medicaid pending at this time. If Mike is lucky enough to have a facility take him in, then a medical transport must be arranged. These types of transports run thousands of dollars. The family has continued to travel to stay by his side. Mike’s parents are both self-employed and must return New Jersey to continue to manage things. Because it will be a long road to recovery, Mike and his family are asking for your help.

There are several ways to help. Anyone interested in helping with Mike’s recovery can contact adoptapetinc1@aol.com and make a non-tax-deductible gift to the Gaboff family at Brunswick Bank & Trust in Freehold or by mail to P.O. Box 6384, Freehold, NJ 07728. The family is in the process of planning fundraisers at Applebees of Manalapan and TGI Fridays of Freehold in the beginning of June. The first fundraiser will be a pancake breakfast to be held on Saturday June 16 at Applebee’s in Manalapan
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

That's a streetbike tommy move right there haha
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

It really didn't even look like he was going that fast. The spring off the takeoff almost looks surreal.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Post by Judge »

gayPhone quality, next weekend I'll have 550D clips :mrgreen:

Water pipes blew up the day before too, had to ride on shitty dust :(
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

Last ride before the crash. Only a lap and a half of video, but GoPro died shortly after I ended it.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

Robert196 wrote:

Last ride before the crash. Only a lap and a half of video, but GoPro died shortly after I ended it.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
Maximilliano16

Post by Maximilliano16 »

Raziel

Post by Raziel »

Hi! i just want to share some another irl movie made by me. It's movie with shots from First round of Polish Championship in Super Enduro (It's something like Extreme Enduro :P) Enjoy and have fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPxEbJ1pVM0
mxmasta57
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TattlerMX Honda

Post by mxmasta57 »

Still struggling with the 250

mxsim123

Post by mxsim123 »

gopro from yesterday

online-hammer#226

Like my page for motocross photo's! https://www.facebook.com/twotwosiximages
Yahama7

Post by Yahama7 »

Damn i'd love to have short races like that.
It's Yahama7 !!!
mxsim123

Post by mxsim123 »

yeah club events are usually 5 laps, but at the end of the day there was a 15 lap race. state rounds are 15 minutes plus 1 lap for pro's and intermediate is 10 minutes plus 1
online-hammer#226

Like my page for motocross photo's! https://www.facebook.com/twotwosiximages
Yahama7

Post by Yahama7 »

Well i need to ride either 20+2 or 25+2 depending on wether there were qualifying races or not.
It's Yahama7 !!!