Real MX Vid's

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Re: Real MX Vid's

Post by AWood »

James_122 wrote:
AWood wrote:Video
Deano at the end :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
5th tapped badassness. :shock: :shock:
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
JConley691
Team: CG Motorsports

Post by JConley691 »

Hey guys! Got to go down to the Lincoln Trail qualifier this weekend and film some fast kids on dirt bikes (for money!!) Check it out!

yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Cool video! I actually really liked it, good music too. Kind of cool to see more local type stuff rather than just the big name amateurs all the time (for instance I have never heard of that track before).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
JConley691

Post by JConley691 »

yzmxer608 wrote:Cool video! I actually really liked it, good music too. Kind of cool to see more local type stuff rather than just the big name amateurs all the time (for instance I have never heard of that track before).
THANK YOU!! I always see the top vids with the same kids, and they're all lined up with pro contracts and sponsor deals already! I tried to keep the big names from over-powering the video. I had to throw Forkner in there though... he was just killing it too hard haha.
Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Post by Scotty226 »

that was sick! good job man
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd
gomoto846
Team: GP Decals

Post by gomoto846 »

I posted this here awhile ago, but I'd really like some feedback on what people think of the video. Is it enjoyable? What could I do better?
Keep in mind I have a shitty Sony HandyCam that I recorded at 30FPS with almost no filming equipment.
Criticism is appreciated :D

geecomonster
Team: Privateer

Post by geecomonster »

My first try on making a mx movie from last weekends ONK race @ Axel starring some GP stars
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

JConley691 wrote:
THANK YOU!! I always see the top vids with the same kids, and they're all lined up with pro contracts and sponsor deals already! I tried to keep the big names from over-powering the video. I had to throw Forkner in there though... he was just killing it too hard haha.
Just saw it was posted on Vurb, awesome!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
JConley691

Post by JConley691 »

yzmxer608 wrote:
JConley691 wrote:
Just saw it was posted on Vurb, awesome!
Yeah, I kind of maybe, made a small scene in my first class today at school when I went on Vurb... :mrgreen:
yamaha#521

Post by yamaha#521 »

Feels good to ride on a summer track again. :D
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

Fuck off :D Still way too wet and too many parts unbolted to ride here.
JConley691

Post by JConley691 »

gomoto846 wrote:I posted this here awhile ago, but I'd really like some feedback on what people think of the video. Is it enjoyable? What could I do better?
Keep in mind I have a shitty Sony HandyCam that I recorded at 30FPS with almost no filming equipment.
Criticism is appreciated :D

That was some funny shit! haha. Did you twixtor the slow-mo clips on there? Because my criticism would be to not do that, especially at 30 FPS... and the video was very interlaced (blurry, ghosting of riders when they're going fast.) And just work on getting some steady shots. The video was very enjoyable though, fun watch! :D
gomoto846

Post by gomoto846 »

Thanks man, glad I got something out of posting that haha. Yeah the ghosting is Sony Vegas' motion blur and Twixtor at 30 FPS is definitely bad, but its better than Vegas' slow motion. Would you not even recommend Twixtoring 60FPS clips?
JConley691

Post by JConley691 »

gomoto846 wrote:Thanks man, glad I got something out of posting that haha. Yeah the ghosting is Sony Vegas' motion blur and Twixtor at 30 FPS is definitely bad, but its better than Vegas' slow motion. Would you not even recommend Twixtoring 60FPS clips?
If you select all of your clips and right click, "smart resampling" should be checked. Change that to "disable resample." That should help a bit with the motion blur. As far as twixtor goes, I wouldn't twixtor ANYTHING that has a bunch of stuff going on. Like camera movement, or if a rider passes a bunch of objects (trees, other moving background stuff, etc.) I would only twixtor footage if your camera is on a tripod, and the background of the rider is not very "busy." Like a rider on a clear blue sky is a perfect clip to twixtor. Also being on 60fps helps. 8)
gomoto846

Post by gomoto846 »

Sick, thank you man. Keep up the sick edits 8)