Pure Beauty (Car Version)

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Robert196

Re: Pure Beauty (Car Version)

Post by Robert196 »

supercross711 wrote:Dont you drive a stock gti robert?
Ye man. How is this relevant to trucks again? I could care less how fast my car goes in a straight line. Anyone can mash the pedal against the floor.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
MotoRockstar777
Team: Privateer

Post by MotoRockstar777 »

And you say trucks are no good for drifting.

squirrelboy86
Team: SD | Action Suzuki

Post by squirrelboy86 »

supercross711 wrote:Idk yet peter. Probably 4-5s depending on how much boost i tune it for. I give no shits at all about its quarter mile time, i care about how it can slide.

Thats cool as shit ktm.

99 percent of trucks and jeep i pass on the road will not be as fast as the kat. Have another KA engine i started building that will beat 99.9 percent of anything that i run into when its done. Will be on 20 pounds of boost and 100 shot of nitrous on full throttle. But it still has a long way to go and a lot of cash needs to be thrown at it.
What is the point in nitrous with a drift car? Not hating or anything just an honest question. Hope you don't run into me :wink:. ZR1 is going to be getting Mast heads, custom cam, Katech LS9R clutch, smaller pulleys, custom heat exchanger and other supporting mods. The builder/tuner was originally thinking mid 700s to the wheels but now he said he has no idea what it will be but it will be a lot :D. Hopefully it will hook good with some drag radials and maybe we can put some nitrous on it for tx2k15. Also on the terrible run flats the ZR1 did 0-60 in 4.9 seconds :lol: Should be around 3 flat now, haven't tested it yet though.
Roy Mitchell wrote:I got cockblocked by the refrigerator
Click for go fast.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Nitrous is just for fun.Thats sweet squirrel. my dad is talking about buying a z07 or whatever that new one is. Ive done nothing but say the whole time i don't care how fast your car goes in a straight line Robert. You're the one that posted a drag truck in response to a drift car.
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

supercross711 wrote:Nitrous is just for fun.Thats sweet squirrel. my dad is talking about buying a z07 or whatever that new one is. Ive done nothing but say the whole time i don't care how fast your car goes in a straight line Robert. You're the one that posted a drag truck in response to a drift car.
If you read your own post you would see that you posted 'i dont have a miata anymore, have a kat s13 that will walk any of your trucks or jeeps'. Starting to make sense?
pulse

Post by pulse »

Well I seized my motor :cry: , no money to rebuild so time to let the supra go :(
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

Oh Evans...
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Just stating facts peter.
pulse wrote:Well I seized my motor :cry: , no money to rebuild so time to let the supra go :(
That sucks pulse :( that supra was nice as fuck
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Oh and moto rock star. i never said trucks arnt good for drifting, hard bodies can be okay with work but they still arnt as good as 240s, Zs, or bmws. Also thoughs trucks have thousands and thousands of dollars in them. i have 4k in my 240.
pulse

Post by pulse »

well im going to have to start out from the bottom again. I got 1k. lets see what I can pull out of my butt.
Found a 88 honda civic for 400$ ebay coil sleeves and camber kit and top hats 300$ 15x10 0 offset steelies 400$ plus tires 250$ + paint 300$ =1650

if it comes out the way in my mind I think I can get 2500-3k. here in SAC honda's are huge in that stance game and there always stupid highschool kids
pulse

Post by pulse »

Im not a fan of honda's what so ever, but I have to make do. hell I have toyota tattoo'd on my arm but I cant find any toyota's under 1k or they have blown motors that I cant afford to rebuild or replace
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

pulse wrote:hell I have toyota tattoo'd on my arm
Ummmmm........
pulse

Post by pulse »

theres a story behind it. I diddn't get it just cause, its a close story to my pops.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

supercross711 wrote:Just stating facts peter.
pulse wrote:Well I seized my motor :cry: , no money to rebuild so time to let the supra go :(
That sucks pulse :( that supra was nice as fuck
What 'facts' are you stating?
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Robert196 wrote:
supercross711 wrote:Dont you drive a stock gti robert?
Ye man. How is this relevant to trucks again? I could care less how fast my car goes in a straight line. Anyone can mash the pedal against the floor.
You have been so far left and right in this argument that it's not even funny. :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.