Must see in Europe

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Nick#126
Team: Privateer

Re: Must see in Europe

Post by Nick#126 »

Amsterdam! Red light district with all the hookers and the coffee shops, nice to just chill out :lol:
Nick van Gerwen
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Make sure you are in Genk, Belgium around the 21st of July next year, it's our national holiday and there's a Charity race from Stefan Everts every year. :)

As for the Beer part; drink Jupiler, the best beer in Belgium (If you are near Genk / Maasmechelen I can hook you up haha.)

Festivals: There are alot of festivals in Belgium(not sure when they take place), just look at Tomorrowland, Summerfestival, Pukkelpop, the qontinent(spelling..), Rock Werchter and many more.

Tracks to ride on in Belgium, Ofcourse the Horensbergdam in Genk, The sandtrack Lommel, Olmen (These are like the only good tracks in this country).
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I wouldn't mind doing a Euro trip.

Whens Tomorrow land? Should goto that shit.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Post by Scotty226 »

Euro trip? I don't know...
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Tomorrowland is sold out in Belgium, wich is spread over 2 weekends now.
I must say, If you want to go to this next year, you gotta make sure you are on the PC when the sales open, it's usually sold out in less than an hour.

WEEKEND - I
18 - 19 - 20 JULY 2014
WEEKEND - II
25 - 26 - 27 JULY 2014

and in the USA (Atlanta) There's still tickets available

http://www.tomorrowland.com/global-splash/
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Definitely gonna look into tomorrow land. As far as the red light district....... It's already added to my schedule.
Gideon#67

Post by Gideon#67 »

James_122 wrote:Then where on earth am I gonna put the hookers on the way home?
In all fairness, he did say take him with you.. There was absolutely no mention of you bringing him back. So you'll have room for your hookers on the way home. Just saying.
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
geecomonster

Post by geecomonster »

If you visit Belgium, places you could visit are "the citadel" of Namur the old GP track, you could go to the MXGP in Lommel, F1 in Spa Francorchamps, definitely take a taste off our beers we have hundreds to chose from so you will have your hands full on those :lol: and we have great food like belgian frites, waffles, and many more ! city's to visit are Antwerp and Bruges those are very old city's with great monuments and houses also Brussels and namur and Dinant are great one's as for festivals we have rock werchter and tomorowland that are top notch but there are many more good one's for more info go to : http://www.visitbelgium.com/ or http://www.visitflanders.com/ on those sites you will find definitely some interesting things you wanna do and visit.
James_122

Post by James_122 »

Thanks man. Bruge is near the top of my list on must sees.
Gideon#67 wrote:
James_122 wrote:Then where on earth am I gonna put the hookers on the way home?
In all fairness, he did say take him with you.. There was absolutely no mention of you bringing him back. So you'll have room for your hookers on the way home. Just saying.
I have to return the ones I brought back from Vietnam. I figured Europe is close enough to set them free.
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

James_122 wrote:I have to return the ones I brought back from Vietnam. I figured Europe is close enough to set them free.
YOU MEAN TO TELL ME I GET TO GO HOME?!
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
James_122

Post by James_122 »

Noooooooooo

You stay
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: but it's been so long!
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Bulldog Cafe right off the Zentrum (center spuare) in Amsterdam. Madurodam is an outdoor scale model of Amsterdam thats always a stop when there.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
James_122

Post by James_122 »

I can't wait for Amsterdam. I am pretty excited about Berlin as well. Heard nothing but crazy shit when it comes to partying there.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Madame Tussauds wax museum is right across the sqaure from the Bulldog. If you've never been to a wax museum, it's the best one. Zandvoort ain't too far from there!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.