Must see in Europe

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Must see in Europe

Post by James_122 »

Travelling to Europe next summer ( going to Spain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Czech, Austria, Italy, Switzerland) and I would like to know some must sees and must do from a local standpoint. (Festivals, football, anything to do with beer or dirt bikes)

Seeing as there are people from all over the place here, I was hoping someone would have something I should add to the bucket list.
JVanderlee225
Team: MadCape

Re: Must see in Europe

Post by JVanderlee225 »

Are you actually going to remember this thread next summer? Or are you just bragging that your travelling Europe?
James_122

Post by James_122 »

Me and my buddy are booking tickets/ accommodation/ cars in August. So I wanna pre purchase like soccer, mx, F1 and festival tickets. But I wanna know local hot spots or cool things to do that aren't really of the norm so I can plan for it.
James_122

Post by James_122 »

Right now I am for sure gonna hit up the Italian mxgp and then catch an F1 race in Spain and a football game too.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

This is all a cover story for your real intention to escape the oppressive dress code for men's bathing wear in 'Merica.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
James_122

Post by James_122 »

That is pretty much what I look like in a banana hammock but I have a little less brown sugar on the top. I'm just looking to be accepted and not mocked when I hit the beach for a tan.
Ih8Hondas
Team: One Man Goon Squad

Post by Ih8Hondas »

James_122 wrote:Travelling to Europe next summer ( going to Spain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Czech, Austria, Italy, Switzerland) and I would like to know some must sees and must do from a local standpoint. (Festivals, football, anything to do with beer or dirt bikes)

Seeing as there are people from all over the place here, I was hoping someone would have something I should add to the bucket list.
TAKE ME WITH YOOOUUU!!!! Please?
That guy on the two stroke
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Image
This is the closest I will ever come...

James_122

Post by James_122 »

Ih8Hondas wrote:
James_122 wrote:Travelling to Europe next summer ( going to Spain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Czech, Austria, Italy, Switzerland) and I would like to know some must sees and must do from a local standpoint. (Festivals, football, anything to do with beer or dirt bikes)

TAKE ME WITH YOOOUUU!!!! Please?
Give me $10K and I will
Ih8Hondas
Team: One Man Goon Squad

Post by Ih8Hondas »

What if I just hide in your luggage?
That guy on the two stroke
James_122

Post by James_122 »

Then where on earth am I gonna put the hookers on the way home?
CrucialDecals
Crushed Dissenter

Post by CrucialDecals »

You have got to ride Lommel, toughest track ever! And maybe Eersel because thats Herlings home track and you can ride with him.
James_122

Post by James_122 »

I would have to look into renting a bike there. But that would definitely be a life experience.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Hookers. French ones, Latvian ones, Italian ones, Indian ones, Russian ones, Swiss ones, do them all!
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

I could help you out with some interesting things in Austria. PM me if you re interested ;)