Mx Vs Atv Supercross [Your Thoughts]

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: Mx Vs Atv Supercross [Your Thoughts]

Post by Pumaxcs »

What do you mean? Its out already?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
lars@crossmag

Post by lars@crossmag »

I think he got a "promo-copy" just like me.. I've already spent some time on this game and it's definitely not that much like Alive! It's really hard to describe, but for me it's more like a hybrid of Unleashed and Reflex, with just a tiny influence from Alive. Only more thing I can say is that you really need to level up your bike/atv to have a fun gaming expierience :D
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

lars@crossmag wrote:bla bla bla... i am working for the cross mag... bla bla bla
:lol:
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
lars@crossmag

Post by lars@crossmag »

Andy_Hack wrote:
lars@crossmag wrote:bla bla bla... i am working for the cross mag... bla bla bla
:lol:

frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Tried the game at a friends house. Really dissapointed that the clutch boost is so extreme... Only got to play it for a short while though, waiting for my copy to arrive.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

frederick wrote:Tried the game at a friends house. Really dissapointed that the clutch boost is so extreme... Only got to play it for a short while though, waiting for my copy to arrive.
Annoyed they still left that in. Literally cant be competetive without it
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

There does not seem to be any 250 2 strokes kind of disappointing. One thing about nordic is their terrible PR team we found more out through leaks than anything they had released. My fear is that they did not want to release anything because people would know there is a lack of content and would not buy it. Such as the same bikes/gear/menus as alive. I'm still going to buy the game regardless since it is only $30 and I want to see the series continue. There is 17 tracks plus more DLC ones coming should make a lot of fun racing online. Really wish MXGP would come to the states would love to try that game out on Xbox 360.
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

On The Pipe wrote:There does not seem to be any 250 2 strokes kind of disappointing. One thing about nordic is their terrible PR team we found more out through leaks than anything they had released. My fear is that they did not want to release anything because people would know there is a lack of content and would not buy it. Such as the same bikes/gear/menus as alive. I'm still going to buy the game regardless since it is only $30 and I want to see the series continue. There is 17 tracks plus more DLC ones coming should make a lot of fun racing online. Really wish MXGP would come to the states would love to try that game out on Xbox 360.
Same, Im buying it mostly to support the series. Also hoping the dlc will take online racing to the next level with cool gears and bikes and what not. Now if there is a mx game I regret buying, its MXGP :lol:
jbob23
Team: Privateer

Post by jbob23 »

I'm shocked this thread isn't blowing up bashing the game yet....

I bought it today and played for a solid 2 hours. Just long enough to max out one bike. It is interesting.....not awful in my opinion. It takes a bit too long to level up a bike so you get used to a tank that doesn't turn but is very controllable. I was about sick of it by time I unlocked the "factory chassis". It makes the bike much more sensitive to leaning. The problem is that leaning with the right stick in this game makes you actually turn without influence of the left stick. It did that a little in previous games but it seems much more sensitive in this game. The problem with that is every time you preload if you don't don't have it perfectly centered you will launch sideways. I gave it some time and tried to make sure i was pulling straight back but i would launch sideways easily 75% of the time and then its the classic off balance weird feeling from alive. It is incredibly frustrating. Also there is no good way to whip. In reflex it was a combination of both sticks and you could do some cool things. In this game if you push left or right on the left stick in the air it lets you move from one side of the track to the other way too easily. I'm talking far left side in the bales to landing off the right side of the track. So there is no good way to whip because you need to be able to use both sticks. Just curious to hear how other guys are getting along. I honestly can't stand the game with the factory chassis enabled and am leaving it off. It is way too twitchy with it on. The right stick needs to be a lean only motion not actually turn the handle bars. I understand leaning the weight left or right will have influence on which direction you are going but it feels way off right now.

Pretty scatter brained rant and I am old and tired lol.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

I Like it better than Alive but a lot less then Reflex. It just feels like there is so much they could have done better. Almost wish they'd start back with mx vs atv unleashed physics and go from there. At least back then you felt properly connected to the ground.
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

Got the 450 maxed out. The clutch boost on it is absolutely retarded. holy shit.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

jbob23 wrote:Got the 450 maxed out. The clutch boost on it is absolutely retarded. holy shit.
You haven't played with the 650f maxed out have you? Thing is crazy there are sections you can hit that I couldn't on a 450. Apparently the hot ticket is the manual setup have yet to try it out. 650f isnt bad just turns horrible and suspension wont take as big hits as the 250f/450.
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

Horrible game...Were going on 2015 and were still dealing with the same issues that we dealt with in 2004 in fact Its gotten worse .I love when people that have only ridden a dirt bike a few times think they are an expert on MX and feel qualified to make a game on it because after playing this game there is no way any of them have ridden for any length of time or raced for that matter.This also goes for 99% of all other MX games.. When are we going to get a true to motocross game? It boggles my mind .Sports that dont have half the fan base have better games !!! I know one big problem that stands out is they need to quit having pro riders that race all the time testing the game .They dont care about immersion, all they care about is if its easy to play and there names in it.This really hurts the majority of the guys that play the game because we dont race any more and we want that feeling back of getting out there ..
Sorry for my rant but seriously when is it going to happen.....There's a lot more I want to say but ill leave it at that.
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
al167

Post by al167 »

agree totally with motoboss,
what where they thinking when they made this thing??? how far backwards they have come from reflex is amazing.
it seems crazy that they said it would be "rhythm racing". trying to do a rhythm is just so unpredictable. the pre jump is needed off just about everyjump and there is not one jump that you can scrub off in the entire 17 rounds. if you case a jump you can just preload and pogo off it to clear the next jump.... I could go on and on.....
2 /10.
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

what were you all expecting? Haha, they said they just modified the engine, i won't be buying a new game until they create a new engine and it impresses me i want a hybrid of sim, something that you can chill with mates have fun throw some scrubs and whips yet still has a bit of a learning curve to it, the tracks look fucking terrible too, almost the size of a highway.. :shock: