Whats your pc?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KTM57

Re: Whats your pc?

Post by KTM57 »

When you're shopping around, see if there's a Micro Center in your area. They have CPU/motherboard bundles at great prices for $40 off, and the components are cheap as it is. Beats Newegg, but you do have to drive to a location to pick up your parts.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

KTM57 wrote:My i7 got me through Thunder Valley at 100+ FPS with cranked graphics. Granted, the only skins I installed were mine, but I was running the high res track and the FX-4100 that I had could barely do 50 FPS on mid to low settings with the same skins on low res tracks.
Thats weird...I raced Thunder Valley with the High Res track with pretty much everything maxed except roost, and was getting 90-100 fps all race. I was thinking about switching to Intel, but for how much I actually do play the damn thing I dont know if its worth it haha
Austin Mulhern | Motopixels REV
Image[/a]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/paprod]YouTube Channel

p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki :lol:
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Looks good
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Wow, 2304 CUDA Cores? That's alot.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Jre
Team: squid

Post by Jre »

My "pc".
Well I think my core2duo is going to cut out at least tomorrow when I'm trying to use photoshop and blender at the same time.
Nah, my bike needs some suspension and engine rebuilding so not going to spent any money on pc, again. :lol:
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Pumaxcs wrote:Wow, 2304 CUDA Cores? That's alot.
2,688 is more. #Titan #hashtagsofftwitter #kellensgotnothingonJB323

Last Light's graphics are insane looking though...
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
aaronr5
Team: DAM

Post by aaronr5 »

I'm going to post this here so I don't have to make a new topic and since this is a PC thread. I have been having a problem with my CPU temps recently. I have a i7 3770k with a corsair h100 cooler. I built the computer back at Christmas and my temps have been right on point for my setup at 28-30 Celsius while at idle and 31-33 under somewhat of a load. But in the past day or two my CPU temps at idle have been 31-34 and are getting up near 40 under load. I normally just leave my PC in the performance mode on the asus motherboard bios and that overclocks the CPU slightly. My computer has run fine in that mode until this point. Today while I was trying to figure out the problem I set it back to standard mode and still the idle temps are still a bit high. I checked all my fans and everything seems normal. Now I know those temperatures aren't terribly high but they are higher than what it has been running at for months now. My first step I guess would be to re-seat the cooling block on the CPU and apply new thermal paste but before I do that I wanted to ask anyone's opinion on what they think may be wrong or if you know what the problem is.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Sounds stupid but have the ambient temps been higher the past few days?

Reseating it with new paste should help though.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
aaronr5

Post by aaronr5 »

How did I know Nate would come to the rescue :D No the ambient temp is pretty much always the same. I'll try reseating it sometime this week.
aaronr5

Post by aaronr5 »

Dp but yzed would you say that it's urgent that I reseat it or would it be okay for a few days since those temps are to high?
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

40 isn't high at all, a lot of people idle at 40.
aaronr5

Post by aaronr5 »

Alright thanks!
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

Mine used to go to about 85-95 on full load. :D

all about dat h100 life now. Idle at about 17 max at about 40
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

When I upgrade to the i7 I planned on getting the h100. Wasn't really about the water cooled life until they came out with that one that doesn't need refilling. What do you think of it as far as noise and stuff?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Kording
Team: Privateer

Post by Kording »

Linus is the one I always "ask" in such cases. But in this case I suggest only to watch his videos :D
Tennis, Basketball and Baseball all requires one ball
Motocross requires two!