Planning to go to MXGP of Germany

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Axle McOctane
Team: Privateer

Planning to go to MXGP of Germany

Post by Axle McOctane »

Hi all,

It's been a long time since I posted here. Will always be a fan of the game, though I no longer play since my gaming PC is long deceased and now I have a mac...

Anyhow I currently live/work in Morocco (I'm an American teacher). At the end of my contract this year, I want to stop in Germany for the GP before flying back to the states. My plan is to fly from Casablanca to Berlin on Friday night before the GP, then take the train from Berlin to Teutchenthal, then take the train back to Berlin and fly to the US on Monday after the GP.

Does anyone have any knowledge/experience that could help me, including cheap hotels to stay near to the track, how far in advance I need to book a room, how to get to the train station from the Berlin airport, etc...? If anyone is planning to go to the GP and lives/will pass through Berlin, it would be great to meet up.

Really looking forward to seeing RV take on the best outdoor riders in the world, and hopefully he and his bike are as dialed as can be by then (if not already).
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Re: Planning to go to MXGP of Germany

Post by Andy_Hack »

Hey, if you need any help, feel free to ask, i ll be there too ;)
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Axle McOctane
Team: Privateer

Re: Planning to go to MXGP of Germany

Post by Axle McOctane »

Cool, thanks a lot. Are you going Saturday and also Sunday? Also, are you staying in Berlin or staying in Teutschenthal over the weekend?