FMF War Machines Contest

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
mclaud11

FMF War Machines Contest

Post by mclaud11 »

I haven't seen a topic yet for this so why not start one! Heres my submission below, if y'all wanna give it a view or 10 and share that would be rad! Also feel free to leave yours in here as well so we can check them out!
instagram is @bmclaud692 as well if you wanna check out the teaser 8)

Ddavis

Re: FMF War Machines Contest

Post by Ddavis »

Sick edit and nice song choice Brett!
kevin131mx
Team: Privateer

Post by kevin131mx »

I don't post much on here anymore because of school and whatnot, but I promise I still play MXS every night when I have some downtime! So hopefully some of the old school guys on here won't mind checking my video out. Kinda lame how the first round is based solely on popularity instead of quality... I'll be sure to return the favor to any other sim players that post their entries on here

instagram: @kevinisratchet
mclaud11

Post by mclaud11 »

Ddavis wrote:Sick edit and nice song choice Brett!
Thanks dude!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

kevin131mx wrote:I don't post much on here anymore because of school and whatnot, but I promise I still play MXS every night when I have some downtime! So hopefully some of the old school guys on here won't mind checking my video out. Kinda lame how the first round is based solely on popularity instead of quality... I'll be sure to return the favor to any other sim players that post their entries on here

instagram: @kevinisratchet
I imagine saving lives takes up a large part of your time these days. You in ICU or PCU?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

Here's my submission!
I also posted a teaser on Instagram @damonsmith_99
MrMx198
Team: FlowTech

Post by MrMx198 »

All of your videos look awesome! Well done!
Here is my entry, hope you enjoy it! If you want to like and share it go ahead, would be much appreciated! :D

Also my Instagram is @smxfilming - link: https://www.instagram.com/smxfilming/
Facebook if you want to check it out https://www.facebook.com/SMXFilming
kevin131mx

Post by kevin131mx »

Pumaxcs wrote:
I imagine saving lives takes up a large part of your time these days. You in ICU or PCU?
Haha, it takes a decent amount of time. My clinical for this current semester is on a regular medical/surgical floor, then I'll be in ICU next year
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Is there a reason that all the "new hires" go to ICU? Its the same way around here and I'm not sure if its because it pays more, constant job openings or is that just where they put the youngins for a learnin'? Here at the hospital I work at that seems to be where all the new people go. Side note possibly related, not sure if its because of the rest of the bags that work here but is there such a thing as an ugly nurse below the age of 30? :lol:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
kevin131mx

Post by kevin131mx »

Pumaxcs wrote:Is there a reason that all the "new hires" go to ICU? Its the same way around here and I'm not sure if its because it pays more, constant job openings or is that just where they put the youngins for a learnin'? Here at the hospital I work at that seems to be where all the new people go. Side note possibly related, not sure if its because of the rest of the bags that work here but is there such a thing as an ugly nurse below the age of 30? :lol:
I think it'd probably be because ICU is undesired by a lot of people, and I've also heard ICU is the best place to learn because you see so much variation. But... don't tell my girlfriend but I think there's a 95% chance that a nurse under the age of 30 is going to be attractive :lol:
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

kevin131mx wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:Is there a reason that all the "new hires" go to ICU? Its the same way around here and I'm not sure if its because it pays more, constant job openings or is that just where they put the youngins for a learnin'? Here at the hospital I work at that seems to be where all the new people go. Side note possibly related, not sure if its because of the rest of the bags that work here but is there such a thing as an ugly nurse below the age of 30? :lol:
I think it'd probably be because ICU is undesired by a lot of people, and I've also heard ICU is the best place to learn because you see so much variation. But... don't tell my girlfriend but I think there's a 95% chance that a nurse under the age of 30 is going to be attractive :lol:
Job openings and learning experience, 2/3 ain't bad.

Also, good to see I'm not going crazy or being tricked by the ugly friend concept. :lol:
MXS Cares
jason_pama
Team: MotoRAD

Post by jason_pama »

Here's my entry!

Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

heres my entry

Bhardy448
Team: team.fammx.com

Post by Bhardy448 »

What is original work these days?
jlv wrote:It's OK. I think he's Australian.
jeremy103
Team: MCD Honda

Post by jeremy103 »

rip to you