FMF War Machines Contest

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
damon99
Team: MXSG

Re: FMF War Machines Contest

Post by damon99 »

Bhardy448 wrote:What is original work these days?
Im sorry but.. What is this "original" you speak of?
kevin131mx
Team: Privateer

Post by kevin131mx »

So I just estimated my position by organizing a Youtube search for the contest by view count and I'm right around 10th place! Sam's video was right behind mine. It'd be really cool if anyone seeing this clicks our videos to help ensure us spots in the top 10. :D

Pretty annoying that the top 3 videos have 10k+ views due to their subscribers, really narrows the contest down to top 7 basically.
kevin131mx
Team: Privateer

Post by kevin131mx »

So a little update since there are only a few days left in the contest. Sam's video has plenty of views to secure him a top spot! I have around 1,800 which, depending on whether or not they disqualify the entries that went over the time limit, leaves me right around the 10th place spot. If everyone reading this could please give my video a click to secure my spot in the top 10 it would really mean the world to me. If I can get a few hundred views in these last 4 days, I think I'll move on to the next round! Thanks in advance everyone.