Reflex Reviews

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DJD

Re: Reflex Reviews

Post by DJD »

Wilmx829 wrote:Visuals: 10
Controls: 3
Physics: 0.5
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Dont want to be mean on reflex but yeah its fail.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

hm whats it been 14 days and im bored of reflex already hell i was bored with it on the 7th day game is kinda depressing thought it was going to be much better :cry:
NIKK SPILLANE #244
Team: Privateer

Post by NIKK SPILLANE #244 »

hvpunk62 wrote:hm whats it been 14 days and im bored of reflex already hell i was bored with it on the 7th day game is kinda depressing thought it was going to be much better :cry:
do a 30 lap moto on sandwick
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Got reflex last night, played it tonight with a bunch of dudes and it was fun. I am still pretty slow but it's coming around and I can control the bike more and more. The game is fun for messing around online, racing your friends (without lag when you have a slow computer) playing it on your xbox (when you have a slow computer :D ) and just for some good ole fashion mx arcade style gaming!

I will be playing reflex a lot I think, but I will play mxs just the same, it is just different. Simulator and Arcade to me (although reflex is harder than arcade, blow a corner and you are pretty screwed when racing good people. mxs is still the shiz though.
NIKK SPILLANE #244

Post by NIKK SPILLANE #244 »

Sweendoggy wrote:Got reflex last night, played it tonight with a bunch of dudes and it was fun. I am still pretty slow but it's coming around and I can control the bike more and more. The game is fun for messing around online, racing your friends (without lag when you have a slow computer) playing it on your xbox (when you have a slow computer :D ) and just for some good ole fashion mx arcade style gaming!

I will be playing reflex a lot I think, but I will play mxs just the same, it is just different. Simulator and Arcade to me (although reflex is harder than arcade, blow a corner and you are pretty screwed when racing good people. mxs is still the shiz though.
when i try play online, i just come up as a spectator, then it says that everyone left the game and theres like 5 people in there?
firthy689

Post by firthy689 »

I just got the game a few days ago and after putting some solid hours into the career mode, I tried some online but my experience so far hasn't been fantastic. I've had the game freeze multiple times when someone entered the lobby as well as the same problem as NIKK SPILLANE. When it does work though, it runs quite smoothly apart from the very annoying frame rate dip on PS3.

Any chance there will be a patched released soon Checkerz to fix up some of the problems with online?
Image "it's not just freestyle, its a lifestyle"
Sweendoggy

Post by Sweendoggy »

Get a 360, they are better, no problems with online play other than the 3 lap races unless you make a private match.
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

NIKK SPILLANE #244 wrote:
hvpunk62 wrote:hm whats it been 14 days and im bored of reflex already hell i was bored with it on the 7th day game is kinda depressing thought it was going to be much better :cry:
do a 30 lap moto on sandwick
its sandd but it feels like pavement with all the damn vibration lol and its almost impossible to get a good line down on that track after the 3rd lap
REIDY-171

Post by REIDY-171 »

I've tried to do the 30 laps at sandwick, I get bored before the 5th lap....
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

I find Sandwick to be extremely boring, but sugar ridge keeps my interest.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

So the track backards (kinda) is more enjoyable?

This game got boring fast. There were a couple of nights when I was racing with Checkerz and Mx45 and Triton was fun, but you have to race with the right guys to have fun.
only one to win something real from the game!
Sweendoggy

Post by Sweendoggy »

Once you go MXS, you don't go back.

haha just messin, I think it's pretty fun but I get what you guys are saying, it's still fun for me cause I suck and have a lot to learn, plus I can race against my friends that don't have the patience for mxs yet (plus all my riding buddies are not technologically competent, 1 friend got his first computer a few weeks ago....doesn't even understand email or how to use it! he is 22! JESUS! another one doesn't have the internet....nuff said....and the list goes on and on)
toonys66

Post by toonys66 »

i got bored after like not even 2 days! it s a shame cause it has a good potential!
RACINMX295

Post by RACINMX295 »

mx reflex finally came to Australia yesterday so i went down shop to grab a copy.. took me like 6hrs to get get good then once i did get good i got bored of it.

the whips aren't even good, i reckon i could get better on untamed the tracks are all right. tried doin a 30 lap moto with the pros the track got narly after the 18 lap then i got bored and havnt played it since.

the perfect game would be mxs, with the menus like reflex and the track deformation..
DJ wrote:Utes are the bomb-diggity