Any Metallica fans on here?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Snopro704

Any Metallica fans on here?

Post by Snopro704 »

Today is the day of the Metallica concert in Minnesota and I finally get to see them live! Any fans on here that have seen them live or just love their shit in general?

Very excited. Concert sold out in less than 10 minutes!
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Re: Any Metallica fans on here?

Post by mack| spokes »

Yes! love jamming to some metallica when i feel like it, i heard jlv is a fan too.
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

Huge fan here! Grew up to them. I missed out when they came to Idaho like 12 yeara ago. Was them and Godsmack, always kick myself for not going.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Guitar Hero Metallica woop woop. I blame Slowngreen for that puchase.
MX|VISUALS
Team: Privateer

Post by MX|VISUALS »

nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

I saw them in Vancouver in 2012 when they were filming their movie, it's still the best concert I've attended.
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

Wahlamt wrote:Guitar Hero Metallica woop woop. I blame Slowngreen for that puchase.

hahaha.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

I consider myself as a huge fan of their music, but not the band. Kill 'em all, Ride the Lightning and Masters of Puppets are by far one of the best albums ever(especially Kill 'em all). ...and Justice for all and the black Album aren't bad, but kinda lame compared to the early years. I hope everyone agrees that everything after that is just pure BS :lol:
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

Andy_Hack wrote:I consider myself as a huge fan of their music, but not the band. Kill 'em all, Ride the Lightning and Masters of Puppets are by far one of the best albums ever(especially Kill 'em all). ...and Justice for all and the black Album aren't bad, but kinda lame compared to the early years. I hope everyone agrees that everything after that is just pure BS :lol:
I think And Justice for All is very underrated (especially cause the bass is very muted) but I do agree, the early albums were the best and idk what all the hype over the Black Album is about.

Btw the concert last weekend was absolutely amazing. After shitty sound reviews of Luke Bryan the night before, Metallica turned it up and completely blew everyone away. I really enjoy their live performances from 1989-1994 but even today they are still incredible in person.

They're announcing a tour soon!
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

Snopro704 wrote:After shitty sound reviews of Luke Bryan
Uh well, thats cause everything about Luke Bryan is pretty shitty...

Hype over the Black album is probably due to radio play. Its pretty much the only album played on the radio for some reason.

Im listening to this concert on pandora right now. They broadcasted it live, and have it available for streaming. Pretty good so far.

I just have one thing to say..
Give me fuel, give me fire, give me that which i desire!