bubbas world

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
mx985
Team: Privateer

bubbas world

Post by mx985 »

anyone watch it? i thought it was pretty lame, and by watching it i also think stewart seems to have lost his killer instinct, with all the fame and bs by the looks of it sad to see but anyone watch it thoughts?
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: bubbas world

Post by Pumaxcs »

Recored it but haven't saw it yet.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Pumaxcs wrote:Recored it but haven't saw it yet.
Damn, I thought canadians could speak proper english. That must be the southerner getting into you :lol:

mx4life

Post by mx4life »

I saw it. Was kinda lame. But I think it will get better because this was more to introduce the show and everyone on it
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

ya i wasnt blown away by the first episode by any means. it is cool to get a behind the scenes look at his life though. i thought he had a serious woman for a while. from the previews of the rest of the season it looks like he sure is having his fair share of fun lol. i think i even saw him drinking. OH NO!! :lol:
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

i thought it was pretty good.
russ190

Post by russ190 »

I watched it and the best part i enjoyed was hearing about how much he Makes/spends. Some riders save and spend their money wisely knowing it wont last forever but James just blows it like hes Bill gates or something. Im more interested in watching Malcom ride or race. He seemed to care about winning but still could have fun. On race day he is all business
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Mbutler183 »

russ190 wrote:I watched it and the best part i enjoyed was hearing about how much he Makes/spends. Some riders save and spend their money wisely knowing it wont last forever but James just blows it like hes Bill gates or something. Im more interested in watching Malcom ride or race. He seemed to care about winning but still could have fun. On race day he is all business
The thing is though, JS has a good personality which 99% of pro riders dont have, when they get up to the the podium they are like "yeah umm i would umm like umm to umm you know umm really umm thank my umm... etc" He is fluid with his speech and isnt a completely dumbfuck, so even when his Mx Career is over he will still be making money doing something.
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

I think that it is absolutely stupid on his part.. Sure have fun, but he's going to run out of income if he keeps blowing it like he seems to be
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

I want a fucking mule!
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Mbutler183 »

mx4life wrote:I want a fucking mule!
They are pretty sick and can take quite a beating, funny story..

I was at a motocross camp during summer 2 years ago, and there was about 16 people, 13 of them were like 9 year olds, then there was 2 people my age, because of this the track owner would make us go get bikes that had seized up or broke and been left at the track. (this was at hardrock mx, theres more than one track and walking to them takes a long time) So we all hop in the mule, im standing in the back of it because it was only a 2 seater. It was about 9pm and were going to get an 85cc thats seized up in the middle of a track. With no one around we couldnt help it.... we were jumping the jumps, we even nailed a small double (which by the way hurt like hell because i didnt have a seat. lol) The mule was fine, we even did like 3 laps around the track and it was a pretty intense track lol.

Basically... the morale of the story is MULES ARE HELLA FUN
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

i seen the trailer the other day on tv, i was gonna post it. but i was to sick to want to do anything
ill probably watch it even though i dont really like bubba cause its something with a sport that i like on fuel...all i ever watch on their is campwoodward and new pollution in the morning before i go to school... AND!! props.. the old ones were good new ones kinda suck
heres the trailer case anyone missed it
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

only one to win something real from the game!
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

oh sweet...ignore the video i posted then
motoxlova#1
Team: Free lancer

Post by motoxlova#1 »

DJ wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:Recored it but haven't saw it yet.
Damn, I thought canadians could speak proper english. That must be the southerner getting into you :lol:

Thats offensive man :lol: I know people that talk like that... everyone from where live has an accent according to people even I do :lol: :lol: