COD: black ops

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Servatis

COD: black ops

Post by Servatis »

Is anyone else wondering how many times they are going to sell the exact same game.

I got this feeling that i was playing call of duty 2 while playing black ops. so just for fun i installed COD2 and you know what.. it's the exact same game only with a different look and a couple additions to multiplayer.

I'm 100% dissapointed at this game and quite pissed off. They should have called it the black ops mod for cod2 and released it for 5 euros. cause that is what it's worth.

cod2 was released 5 damn years ago.. you can probably buy it for 5 euros out of the bargain bin. it's almost the same game for 10% of the price.

I really don't understand why they are destroying this once great title. The last COD game i thoroughly enjoyed was COD:Modern Warfare cause at least that brought some new stuff to the table. but now they are just crapping out the same game every year and hyping it up to the point that they can sell it a couple million times for 60 euros.

I'm disgusted.

What do you guys think?

*Goes back to playing BF:Bad Company 2*
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
HeGgE
Team: Adept

Re: COD: black ops

Post by HeGgE »

Could never had said it better my self!

*goes back to play bad company 2*
Crossman35

Post by Crossman35 »

Bad company 2 is better.
"Race your life"
enzopersson
Team: Privateer

Post by enzopersson »

havent even tryed it becouse i saw that by the looks and gameplay on youtube, bad company 2 is the only fps game i play at the momet, probably will play bad company 3 if it comes out
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Servatis wrote:but now they are just crapping out the same game every year and hyping it up to the point that they can sell it a couple million times for 60 euros.

That pretty much sums it up...haha

I like the game, it's basically "new maps" and a few new features, but I'm cool with that, since I only buy a few games every year anyway...As long as they are selling the amount of units they are selling, they aren't gonna spend the money and take risks to do something different.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

cant wait for the vietnam expansion for bfbc2. That flamethrower will be insane!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Servatis, you do know CoD2 was made by IW not Treyarch right? So everything you said is invalid.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

That just makes it look even worse. They company that is supposed to make it different has failed
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Well its one of the most popular video game in the world, so whatever there doing its working.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

DJ99X wrote:cant wait for the vietnam expansion for bfbc2. That flamethrower will be insane!
It should be fun :). I have to play that game some more to get ready. Or just because I suck right now.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Goardy
Team: Satan

Post by Goardy »

Mikey wrote:Well its one of the most popular video game in the world, so whatever there doing its working.
smh

i never understood the COD hype, but im not a big fps fan to begin with. sports games odedb
Get a pack of dogs up ya!
ゲイセックス、笑
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

well i could care less, if i could be on there team id be fine with it. Breaking entertainment sales from a game says enough.

Dark Knight made like 180 million on the opening day >Black ops ..... 360 million give or take first day.

Eff a recession, they gonna be alrightttt hahhahaha

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

Mikey wrote:Well its one of the most popular video game in the world, so whatever there doing its working.
the title is very popular yes that does not immediately mean that black ops is a good game.

if it was the first game in the franchise it would have been new and very good, but you cant deny that in the past 4-5 cod games not that much has changed...

I like change, Love new ideas more than anything probably. so COD black ops is obviously not the game for me.

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
HAMMERDOWN
Team: Tagger Designs

Post by HAMMERDOWN »

I think the Game is better then all the other ones they made the campaign so much better then all the rest and the online play is very well balanced so i think its the best one so far
"Its better to be pissed off then pissed on"
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

thats not the point. I might be the best one, it probably is. but after playing the same game 5 times over, with a couple of additions and a different story. I kind of get sick of it.

thats in my opinion the biggest problem in the games industry these days. The only place you will find truly innovative and fun ideas is with indie games. since for the big companies it is so much easier to pump out the same stuff over and over, it's like a damn money tree.
indie developers however have to rely on thier ideas for new and innovative games to stand out from the crowd. the only problem is that they dont have the money to set up a big project like the big companies.

thats why I will never buy a COD game again, just like I will never buy a need for speed or command and conquer game again. it's just not worth the money spent.

---

MXS Cares