Christmas Presents

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KTM57

Re: Christmas Presents

Post by KTM57 »

IDK anything about graphics cards and processors.

Is a 1GB graphics card with a Quad Core processor good? That's what I got, it's the best offered in HP laptops. It's definitely better than what I have.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Yeah, my video card is only 512 MB and I can run MXS full graphics on any server. My processor is also only a dual core. So, your laptop is like 2 times better than my desktop. At least. :lol:
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

It has discrete graphics too? I think that means it turns up the graphics to as high as it can. I'm looking forward to running shaders with high framerates. :)

Maybe a desktop is supposed to be better because it's bigger? You know that size matters.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
tyskorn

Post by tyskorn »

Hahahaha. I'm not sure, I do know that they are cheaper to build up though. And I don't think you can upgrade Laptops at all, you just kinda get what you get. But, you'd have to ask someone who knows what they're talking about, like YZed.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Yeah, I know you can't upgrade a laptop graphics card since it's all built into the motherboard or whatever. Hopefully this thing is good, it should in bin within the week.
enzopersson
Team: Privateer

Post by enzopersson »

find out the name of the graphics card and im sure i can tell you a thing or two. size dosent really matter, tho its easier to build and cheaper to build a desctop
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

FYI, just because a card is 1gb Versus 512mb doesn't necessarily mean its better. It's clocks are the most important thing
Goardy
Team: Satan

Post by Goardy »

i got a solid gold house and a handshake from jesus himself
Get a pack of dogs up ya!
ゲイセックス、笑
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

1GB ATI Mobility Radeon(TM) HD 5650 graphics [HDMI, VGA] - For Quad Core Processors

Straight copy paste off of the HP website, it's the best one they offer for laptops.

@butler

What do you mean by clocks?
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Post by FactoryBR21 »

mhz and stuff of the graphicscard also the bits and other stuff DO IMPORT a lot
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I just got it in, I'm using it right now, once I get MXS on it and everything I'll update here. :)
tyskorn

Post by tyskorn »

Alright man, sounds sick!
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Just tested it out, it's crystal clear and doesn't lag at all.
i_Bite#21

Post by i_Bite#21 »

I got some DISCONTINUED smith snowboard goggles, my first cell phone, a snowboard jacket, a video game, and some battery pack chargers for my 360 controllers