mx vs atv alive gameplay

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: mx vs atv alive gameplay

Post by Pumaxcs »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:You have to pay $3 for each bike in each class? How much of a rip is that? Paying $5 for the brand would be pushing it for me.
It's all part of "The New Way". "Dad, can I get the extras too?" Ka-Ching! Not saying Puma has to ask.
I would and normally wouldn't bother me, but I feel like that is way to much. I only planned on buying Kawasaki and it looks like they willbe the only bike that isn't in the game! Unless if there is some major cool skin or some advantages that the OEM bikes have over my Blaze consider it a failed busniess model from me.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Travis107
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Travis107 »

PSN niggas add me. Online right now. Premium107
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

PSN is Mr_Garasaki

I agree 3 bucks for a single bike is WAY too much.

Way to price yourself out of the market Rainbow. Combine that with the failure of PSN during the launch of your game, and I'm not sure how hot this new business model is.
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Speaking of fail, Us Canadians cannot even buy the Suzuki DLC! Pretty good for a game that is to revolve around DLC! :roll:
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Haven't bought the game yet, but does it come stock with all the major 5 brands look-alikes? I'm def not paying $3 a bike when I can some some Hondazuki-taka-shithole for the base price of the game. Feel bad for all the parents of 10 year olds out there about to get duped.
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

no, you get two bikes, Blaze & Takashi, takashi best way to describe the looks.. Shit on wheels. The blaze isn't much better HELMET CAM = WOWOWOWOW <3
i_Bite#21

Post by i_Bite#21 »

Wait, so even without DLC they still dont have a kawasaki look alike?
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

No..
Shithole game I tell ya.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

On a positive note, Alive being a massive fail will bring more people to MXS which means more coin for JLV which means his game will continue getting more amazing.
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

Kawasakis wrote:No..
Shithole game I tell ya.
You can change the color of the 2 generic bike offerings to any one of 16 or so colors, allowing you to create a Kawasaki replica.
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

As well as KTM,Suzuki,Honda,Yamaha.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

ddmx wrote:Haven't bought the game yet, but does it come stock with all the major 5 brands look-alikes? I'm def not paying $3 a bike when I can some some Hondazuki-taka-shithole for the base price of the game. Feel bad for all the parents of 10 year olds out there about to get duped.
Ya know that's a good point.

As a mature adult well informed of MX game goings-on, I knew exactly what I was getting into with the 40 dollars I paid for this game. I am aware I will be asked to pay additional money for additional content.

If I am a 10 year old kid (the primary market for console games), I am not going to understand the implications of DLC. Or the price. As a typical parent of a 10 year old kid (the primary source of income for the console game market), I am not going to understand the implications of DLC.

As a parent controling little Jimmy's money, it's going to leave a bad taste in my mouth to hear little Jimmy complain about how little content the game comes with. I am going to feel betrayed when little Jimmy tells me I can buy more content for the game. I'm going to feel PO'ed when I have to fight with little Jimmy every couple weeks about little Jimmy wanting to buy DLC for this game, and Daddy wanting to buy booze and strippers instead. And I'm going to be even more POed, at little Jimmy and especially the MXvATV series, when little Jimmy goes behind my back and purchases 50 bucks worth of DLC behind my back...
jasper125

Post by jasper125 »

Infact i paid 40 euro for half a game because you have to buy bikes and sx tracks
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

I'm not spending a dime on bikes. Honestly, who cares? I have an imagination. The only thing I will potentially buy is actual content and stuff that really adds to the game.
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

Its not like buying a RM125 will make you 100000x faster than a blaze 125. Paint it yellow and pretend. Jeez