Easy money?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
dylan22

Easy money?

Post by dylan22 »

I got bored tonight so I searched a few things, and stumbled upon this. Do you reckon it actually works? or it is just scams.

http://www.123cashforyou.com/aunz/thankyou.html
Servatis

Re: Easy money?

Post by Servatis »

the fact that no-one is actively earning money off of this, the info is there for all to see means it's not a scam.

whether it works or not.. in theory it should work. you have about a 49% chance to win on black or red. so if you have enough money and you can last about 10-15 times without winning, it should IN THEORY work.
remember that the amount increase exponentially. so 1,2,4,8,16,32,64,128,265 at the 10th loss you are at 512 dollars. 1 bad stream can cost you a lot of money, while EVERY bet can only earn you 1 dollar you NEVER win more than 1 dollar.
1 loss = -1
2 loss = -3
4 loss = -7
8 win = -15 + 16 = 1 dollar gain.

if you do this with more money, say you start out with 100 dollars and go 200,400,800. then you can win 100 dollars.

but just imagine how much time and effort goes into betting. if you start small it's going to be a VERY slow process.

better take up a paper route. unless you bet big.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
FelipeMX
Team: Finesse Supersports

Post by FelipeMX »

the fact is - there is no way to earn money easily, if you want a 'soft job', then just take a sit on a old guy lap.

Go hard or go home brother!
Finesse Supersports
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

And the fact that it gives a virus warning from that site makes it even more legit.

I didn't read the site at all but from Servatis' post I got the idea. Remember that the odds are always on the house, there's that 1-2% chance that it rolls green and that will be (atleast part of) the deciding factor in the long run.
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

FelipeMX wrote:the fact is - there is no way to earn money easily, if you want a 'soft job', then just take a sit on a old guy lap.

Belgium!

If you come to Belgium without papers, so as an illigal, and you can proof that life in your homecountry was terrible you can make money verry easy. You earn about 20-50€ a day and you get free food, clothes, shelter, lessons Dutch, lessons streetcleaning :lol: and you get an free never ending ticket for bus, tram, train ... But you can't drink alcohol, otherwise you got putted on a plain withing 2weeks. But first they send you a letter so you can get a chance to hide yourself and live as an illigal in Belgium.

And if you get lucky you got stuck into an hotel and then you earn 500€ A DAY. Because an Hotel is according to the law not an officialy/good shelter for a refugee. So then has the state to pay you (with our tax/fee money) a fine.

Yes indeed Belgium is heaven... except if you're a Belgian. The first thing I do when I know I'm going to die in a few weeks (of cancer or stuff) is shoot some of those benefiting refugee's. :evil:
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
FelipeMX
Team: Finesse Supersports

Post by FelipeMX »

scheeve3 wrote:
FelipeMX wrote:the fact is - there is no way to earn money easily, if you want a 'soft job', then just take a sit on a old guy lap.

Belgium!

If you come to Belgium without papers, so as an illigal, and you can proof that life in your homecountry was terrible you can make money verry easy. You earn about 20-50€ a day and you get free food, clothes, shelter, lessons Dutch, lessons streetcleaning :lol: and you get an free never ending ticket for bus, tram, train ... But you can't drink alcohol, otherwise you got putted on a plain withing 2weeks. But first they send you a letter so you can get a chance to hide yourself and live as an illigal in Belgium.

And if you get lucky you got stuck into an hotel and then you earn 500€ A DAY. Because an Hotel is according to the law not an officialy/good shelter for a refugee. So then has the state to pay you (with our tax/fee money) a fine.

Yes indeed Belgium is heaven... except if you're a Belgian. The first thing I do when I know I'm going to die in a few weeks (of cancer or stuff) is shoot some of those benefiting refugee's. :evil:
have to admiti, I was wrong :lol:
Finesse Supersports
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

scheeve3 wrote:

Belgium!

Funny, we feel the same way towards Mexicans in the USA :lol:
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Mr. Snrub
Team: Nuclear Power Racing

Post by Mr. Snrub »

Fuck y'all, I'm out