gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
pinit24/7#12

Re: gaming

Post by pinit24/7#12 »

1-1 on the day with my bets $40 win on Na'vi vs Mouz (Most stressful bet of my life) and lost $10 on Dignitas vs Mouz. $10 bet on Hellraisers vs Virtus pro for the last bet of the day.
Nick Pleshek #132
KTM57 wrote:Brady's just mad because his mom is a planet and she regularly gets annihilated.
i7 3770k | XFX R9 290 Black Edition | Mushkin 8gb 2133 | Corsair C70 Military Green
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I bet my AK on Mouz and ended up getting an AK47 Redline, an AWP, and some other sick guns.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Finally ended up buying some skins. Got a Boom AWP MW, Nitro M4A1-SD MW, Red Laminate AK FT, Scout Abyss FN. They all were pretty cheap I really wanted the red laminate ak it looks so sweet. Nice thing about the laminate skins at least on my graphical setting I cannot see any wear even though its field tested. :D
Midbeck
Team: Race tech

Post by Midbeck »

On The Pipe wrote: I thought tuscan was the same as mill just different textures and some of the layout was reworked.
The original layout was based on Mill yes. But he fixed most of the problems with mill in tuscan.

If mill were to come back, it would have to be changed around A. Sewers requires perfect smokes and flashes from ramp to A to even be useful and mid is just pointless.
No point bringing the worst out of the 2 in to the map pool.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Midbeck wrote:
On The Pipe wrote: I thought tuscan was the same as mill just different textures and some of the layout was reworked.
The original layout was based on Mill yes. But he fixed most of the problems with mill in tuscan.

If mill were to come back, it would have to be changed around A. Sewers requires perfect smokes and flashes from ramp to A to even be useful and mid is just pointless.
I know warowl did a video on de_tuscan for csgo 3 weeks ago. The map is still in beta and it is very unpolished still with a lot of work left to go hopefully it will make it into the rotation at some point. Looking forward to the new de_season map and de_crown, may be one of them will be in next operation.
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

On The Pipe wrote:Finally ended up buying some skins. Got a Boom AWP MW, Nitro M4A1-SD MW, Red Laminate AK FT, Scout Abyss FN. They all were pretty cheap I really wanted the red laminate ak it looks so sweet. Nice thing about the laminate skins at least on my graphical setting I cannot see any wear even though its field tested. :D
I honestly so no difference between bs and fn on laminates
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Just opened up a case and got an M4A1-S Cyrex. FUCK YEAH
Nybrok
Team: Privateer

Post by Nybrok »

Mikey wrote:Image
...the hell :shock:
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)
Midbeck
Team: Race tech

Post by Midbeck »

On The Pipe wrote:
Midbeck wrote:

I know warowl did a video on de_tuscan for csgo 3 weeks ago. The map is still in beta and it is very unpolished still with a lot of work left to go hopefully it will make it into the rotation at some point. Looking forward to the new de_season map and de_crown, may be one of them will be in next operation.
I would expect the new Season map to be in the next operation, I would love to see tuscan in there as well but since it has taken him 3 years to get to this stage I'm not so sure that he will fix the last bugs before they release the next operation.
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

comeon Dignitas & Niples!!!

The match between Dignitas and Titan was a hard one to decide so after swapping the bet around for many times, I decided to stay with my first placement, Dignitas.

As for Fnatic vs Niples. Niples have been playing absolute dogshit lately so you gotta guess that they'll step it up someday, I think this is the time for them to step up against their rivals Fnatic.

GL HF bichesss

KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I am skipping pretty much every game today as far as bets go. Put a 25 cent ICB on Property against Mouz, though. Dig v Titan BO1 is just too sketchy, and I already got lucky with a win on Macedonia. :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

So.. Dignitas were winning 10-5 on CT side inferno. Untill there was a ddos and the match will be played 3 days from now.

Just my luck again. Valve when are you going to fix this shit?

mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

So.. Scratch my previous post. The match continued offstream and Dignitas won.

Thank you!

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Nice, I bet $5 on Titan... And I've got $5 on LDLC right now, but it's postponed 12-10 LDLCs way.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com