gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Re: gaming

Post by KaseoDip »

Been playing the heck out of The Division Beta on the PS4. Such an amazing game. Honestly probably the best game I have ever played. The controls are good, graphics are great, but the thing that gets me is the way the game is made. Safe zones are multiplayer and you can play single player when you are in the main map or you can join a team and play with them. Going into the "Dark Zone" which is basically the pvp area is honestly really sick. People don't just shoot everyone they see. You get punished for shooting other players by being named "Rogue" and that means other people can kill you for no penalty. The best weapons and gear are in the Dark Zones so if you see someone with something you need or want you can kill them and take it. I don't really know how to explain it but it is such an amazing game.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Don't know if anyone else has noticed, but you can get Need for Speed Most Wanted for free on Origin right now.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

yzmxer608 wrote:Don't know if anyone else has noticed, but you can get Need for Speed Most Wanted for free on Origin right now.
Thanks, downloading :)
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

Ok, so as you know if you follow the "whats your pc" thread, I just got a new computer. I got Reflex downloaded overnight. I started it up and ran two races fine. Then I go to change my bike and the game crashes. Anybody know what the issue could be? happened twice back to back.
theargeman123
Team: Bud Clan

Post by theargeman123 »

dbaum25moto wrote:Ok, so as you know if you follow the "whats your pc" thread, I just got a new computer. I got Reflex downloaded overnight. I started it up and ran two races fine. Then I go to change my bike and the game crashes. Anybody know what the issue could be? happened twice back to back.

if you had skins downloaded. you need a new save game (http://reflex-central.com/savegame_mod.php) game save corrupts when you remove the skins from the game without disabling them.
dbaum25moto

Post by dbaum25moto »

Nope, no skins downloaded. First time opening up the game on this pc.
theargeman123
Team: Bud Clan

Post by theargeman123 »

savegame transfers over steam. you download your old savegame(if you had one b4) when you download the game.
dbaum25moto

Post by dbaum25moto »

ah, that could be an issue.
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

KaseoDip wrote:Been playing the heck out of The Division Beta on the PS4. Such an amazing game. Honestly probably the best game I have ever played. The controls are good, graphics are great, but the thing that gets me is the way the game is made. Safe zones are multiplayer and you can play single player when you are in the main map or you can join a team and play with them. Going into the "Dark Zone" which is basically the pvp area is honestly really sick. People don't just shoot everyone they see. You get punished for shooting other players by being named "Rogue" and that means other people can kill you for no penalty. The best weapons and gear are in the Dark Zones so if you see someone with something you need or want you can kill them and take it. I don't really know how to explain it but it is such an amazing game.
Yeah i agree, I played the crap out of the beta on XB1. Can not wait for the release of the game, i see way to many hours of my life being spent in that game.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

yzmxer608 wrote:Don't know if anyone else has noticed, but you can get Need for Speed Most Wanted for free on Origin right now.
Playing this game reminds me how much I hate DLC :lol:. Find a cool car, then find out you have to buy DLC to actually use it, if I actually bought the game I'd be pretty pissed.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Bought Supercross Encore, played it for an hour, requested refund. And I thought MXS was poorly optimized... Sheesh.

Downloaded Reflex instead.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

aeffertz wrote:Bought Supercross Encore, played it for an hour, requested refund. And I thought MXS was poorly optimized... Sheesh.

I was about to get my refund as well, then I realized that I purchased it for more than 2 weeks ago...

Anyone here playing Dirt Showdown? Just installed it yesterday and was the least to say surprised. I though it'd be like the Colin McRae Dirt 1-2-3, but not even close..
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Wahlamt wrote:
aeffertz wrote:Bought Supercross Encore, played it for an hour, requested refund. And I thought MXS was poorly optimized... Sheesh.

I was about to get my refund as well, then I realized that I purchased it for more than 2 weeks ago...

Anyone here playing Dirt Showdown? Just installed it yesterday and was the least to say surprised. I though it'd be like the Colin McRae Dirt 1-2-3, but not even close..

You can still request a refund. Just leave a note explaining why you'd like a refund and they'll usually be willing to do it, barring you don't have a lot of hours logged on it.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Dirt showdown pretty much killed the franchise. Until they surprised us with Dirt Rally.
Midbeck
Team: Race tech

Post by Midbeck »

Made a small little mx-bikes edit.