post pics of your bikes

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
mxboy97
Team: TeamTimo

Re: post pics of your bikes

Post by mxboy97 »

yz125 2015
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

REIDY-171 wrote:The white plastics with the red graphics fell victim to a end over end tumble down a glen helen hill. Also why the rims and spokes are new. :lol:
Gotcha. Anyone know who runs this page? Wonder if he plays MXS :lol:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

I think they are getting them from vital mx. After I posted mine in the kick ass 2 strokes thread it appeared on that fb page.
TomSidell317

Post by TomSidell317 »

Testing...
AntonioPallares
Team: TGM Design

Post by AntonioPallares »

Training last weekend, the bike is an Tm mx 125 2014
What do you think about that whip? :D
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

^^^very nice!

My bike all washed and clean yesterday.

MaicoBreako

Post by MaicoBreako »

My 2015 Beta 300 RR Race Edition from the day I got it. I have since had the suspension revalved by Stillwell Performance, installed a P3 Carbon Pipe Guard, Cycra Pro Bend hand guards, and a Ricochet Racing skid plate.
This is the second torqiuest bike I've ridden (Nothing like a Maico 500 for endless torque), with a really nice mid-range that is unbelievably smooth. Plus it has a horn.
jlv wrote:
jduuuub wrote: bullshit.
I shit you not!
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Betas are such a great looking bike. Very well priced, and have great ergonomics. Yours looks mint :)
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

MaicoBreako wrote:Plus it has a horn.
MaicoBreako

Post by MaicoBreako »

dbaum25moto wrote:
That horn is the greatest technological achievement by any manufacturer in the history of offroad motorcycling. My bike is super quiet, allowing me to sneak up behind my friends and scare the shit out of them.
jlv wrote:
I shit you not!
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

MaicoBreako wrote:
dbaum25moto wrote:
That horn is the greatest technological achievement by any manufacturer in the history of offroad motorcycling. My bike is super quiet, allowing me to sneak up behind my friends and scare the shit out of them.
hahahahaha
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

Bae looking how she's mean to.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

MaicoBreako wrote:Image
My 2015 Beta 300 RR Race Edition from the day I got it. I have since had the suspension revalved by Stillwell Performance, installed a P3 Carbon Pipe Guard, Cycra Pro Bend hand guards, and a Ricochet Racing skid plate.
This is the second torqiuest bike I've ridden (Nothing like a Maico 500 for endless torque), with a really nice mid-range that is unbelievably smooth. Plus it has a horn.
Nice those boutique brands put Japanese bikes and KTM's to shame. Still getting used to my RM250 thing is a handful on the track coming from a 125. The aggressive chassis and handling takes a little getting used to. Not sure how much I like the flywheel it makes it smooth, but very torquey down low hard to corner. Jetting is rich, 2 teeth in the rear, and my rear tire is toast. Since we have had no rain the rear just spins in the loose hardpack. :D

I switched to a full synthetic premix on my RM250 burns off a lot more than the castor I'm running in my 125. Racing oils are hard to burn off unless you are constantly in the high rpms.
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

MaicoBreako wrote:Image
Looks great! I was checking them out a few weeks ago, sure is a "smooth" looking bike. Where in Idaho you at?
MaicoBreako

Post by MaicoBreako »

Looks great! I was checking them out a few weeks ago, sure is a "smooth" looking bike. Where in Idaho you at?
Thanks! That was from a few months ago so it's been tricked out a little bit, not that there was much to do! I'm about an hour north of Boise, so there are plenty of trails to ride.
jlv wrote:
I shit you not!