JK Racing - Looking for skinners, track makers etc.

Organize races and post results here
j&kracing
Team: J&K Racing

JK Racing - Looking for skinners, track makers etc.

Post by j&kracing »

Hey I wanted to put this in a separate post sorry not sure if that's the 'norm'.

So currently I write scripts, do the skins, make tracks and pretty much everything to do with the team. (BTW theres 2 of us that use this j&kracing username because we are both team founders).. Anywho the team already has 3 bike skins CRF, KXF AND KTM and matching gear. We have a few team tracks, team server and some other stuff that as of right now other teams do not have and I will not mention, but soon the public will have a chance to make use of what i'm speaking about. Until then I'd like to not reveal that.

We have a team site, we communicate on skype in a team chat and have a team notification thing where we post updates or info. So we're not just a team starting up that has nothing to offer.

Theres aprox 8 of us that are active and most of us are decent, but the team does not focus on recruiting only the best of the best. We enjoy playing together and socializing just as much as we do being competitive. So with that being said.......

I'm looking for a couple of people who have talent that is not limited to just playing the game. Mainly someone who is familiar with a graphics editor and can at least do as good or better than what I have done.

If you have any skills and you would like to give it a shot then skype me at: kgmotosports and we'll go from there. If you don't plan on being an active member of the team and staying involved or sticking with the team then please save both of us the time and effort.

After you skype me i'll send you some images of what we currently have according to the skill set your offering and request that you send me some examples of your work. I'm easy going and the team gets along rather well so were also not looking for a person who has social problems or won't fit.

Thanks for your time.
j&kracing
Team: J&K Racing

Re: JK Racing - Looking for skinners, track makers etc.

Post by j&kracing »

Okay we've filled the spot for graphic artist we had two talented artist hop on board so that should be enough. If you have another skill to offer please PM, write me on skype kgmotosports or leave a response here and i'll consider. Thanks again.
luke44mx
Team: Karma Racing/Design

Re: JK Racing - Looking for skinners, track makers etc.

Post by luke44mx »

j&kracing wrote:Okay we've filled the spot for graphic artist we had two talented artist hop on board so that should be enough. If you have another skill to offer please PM, write me on skype kgmotosports or leave a response here and i'll consider. Thanks again.
one of those is me :twisted:
McLovin wrote:GUYS YOU BETTER NOT TALK BAD ABOUT THIS KID, HE'S GONNA CALL YOU A COCK THEN ASK WHY YOU'RE RIPPING HIM OFF SMH WHY HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE LEARNED WORDS HURTTT