2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Re: 2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by AWood »

i agree with ezra but like when shading exists before the rut so you can better line up with the rut thats coming up if its blind/after big braking bumps.

i just dont like the width and a few sections like the hip and rollers but i understand why that happened
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

The one section I don't agree with the most (width wise) is the step up on the first uphill. In real life that section is very wide and gives you a lot of room to work with, bummer its so tight on sim (first lap is going to be chaos).
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

I think i have already received my 25 bucks worth of tracks and we're two rounds in, thats freaking sick, I cant say that i have loved every section of both tracks, but i enjoy playing quality tracks and love about 90% of both tracks, no complaints from me, if this is how most of the outdoors will be this year, you can bet your ass i will be more than happy to pay for supercross.
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

That step up at the beginning of the track is honestly so fun, if you hit it just right you feel like you land on a cloud and your suspension barely compresses, when you get on the gas all the power just goes straight to the ground. ugh, mxs has me feeling some sort of way :mrgreen:
Tanner Rogers
LenawayMX119
Team: C1Way Designs

Post by LenawayMX119 »

Corbin Lenaway | 216
Twitter/Instagram: @LenawayMX

AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

k tanner
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

LOL dude that was so sick, I locked up the rear and slide my back end into that side bank too, perfectly executed if I do say so myself! I saw you go wide and couldnt waste a perfect opportunity lmao

<3 u heckman
Tanner Rogers
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Do you have the demo?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

motokid499 wrote:That step up at the beginning of the track is honestly so fun, if you hit it just right you feel like you land on a cloud and your suspension barely compresses, when you get on the gas all the power just goes straight to the ground. ugh, mxs has me feeling some sort of way :mrgreen:
Dude, right? I feel like I get mad steezy over it all the time. I love the hip jump before the big uphill triple too. Oppo-whip city on that thing.
Ezra
Team: Privateer

Post by Ezra »

aeffertz wrote: Dude, right? I feel like I get mad steezy over it all the time. I love the hip jump before the big uphill triple too. Oppo-whip city on that thing.
That hip is probably my favorite part of the track
All opinions expressed by this account are unofficial, and should be taken with a grain of salt
Baker_Racing
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer Life

Post by Baker_Racing »

Pretty disappointed with my $25 after the first two rounds tbh
FlyinHigh

Post by FlyinHigh »

Can you guys not force the newest snapshot, it screws with my whole setup because of the update to controllers and I can't ride like normal because of it. I was running the one prior to the latest.
brad_robbo
Team: BCP Honda Australia

Post by brad_robbo »

still having issues with glen helen, my mate gave me the track VIA usb, i have the latest snapshot 05-19-1303 and have the medium version of the track and the track files, i put them into my mxs folder then launched the game, but the track still shows up flat........ any ideas?????
jrscheiben
Team: JSRacing

Post by jrscheiben »

Will you release all the Tracks here for free?
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

brad_robbo wrote:still having issues with glen helen, my mate gave me the track VIA usb, i have the latest snapshot 05-19-1303 and have the medium version of the track and the track files, i put them into my mxs folder then launched the game, but the track still shows up flat........ any ideas?????
It's because the tracks are exclusive for members until they are released a month or so after the event is held.