2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Organize races and post results here
Ddavis

Re: 2016 rF Pro MotoOption and Am FAMmx Supercross Series

Post by Ddavis »

Last lap battle for 9th. I don't care if I'm slow now and battling with people in the UID's 17,000+, this was fun :)
Bricks03
Team: Twist Moto Racing

Post by Bricks03 »

nickuzick wrote:How about adjusting the qualifying format to be something along the lines of average lap time over 6 laps?
This would be a great idea. Something like MXS Central did. It took the best 3 laps out of 6 I think.
Dollafifty
Team: Free Teeny

Post by Dollafifty »

How about everyone just shuts up so they dont take ams away. Were lucky to be racing. Its not gonna get any better and i doubt they are gonna add more work to their busy lives to add more classes. The more ppl saying shit the less they are gonna want to do it. So if you like to race and want to continue id suggest just keeping your mouth shut
KTMrider251

Post by KTMrider251 »

Dollafifty wrote:How about everyone just shuts up so they dont take ams away. Were lucky to be racing. Its not gonna get any better and i doubt they are gonna add more work to their busy lives to add more classes. The more ppl saying shit the less they are gonna want to do it. So if you like to race and want to continue id suggest just keeping your mouth shut
i have a feeling you typed this while your mom wasn't looking so she didnt see you swearing..
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

Dollafifty wrote:How about everyone just shuts up so they dont take ams away. Were lucky to be racing. Its not gonna get any better and i doubt they are gonna add more work to their busy lives to add more classes. The more ppl saying shit the less they are gonna want to do it. So if you like to race and want to continue id suggest just keeping your mouth shut
I doubt that the people that have a say in rf will shut down the ams class for you guys for a couple of guys who clearly stated that they didnt blame rf for the races being the way they are simply because you cant. Rf has to use the best judgement they can and thats a tough call on most of the riders that play this game, because its easy to sit in a server for 20+ hours and get that one good lap and then when race time comes everyone slows down a little bit to try to be more consistent. Its just like giving your opinion the track, if you dont come off as a dickweed and actually respect whoever makes the track they wont hate you for saying you dislike this or that, instead of being rude to the guys who actually try to respect the guys putting in all this effort how about you tell the kids who do nothing but bitch and moan when one thing isnt perfect to shut up instead.
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

He's 40 years old so i dont think so lol

KTMrider251 wrote:
i have a feeling you typed this while your mom wasn't looking so she didnt see you swearing..
Phil Doyon #423
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Dollafifty wrote:The more ppl saying shit the less they are gonna want to do it.
I think you don't understand what you are talking about. That's usually the case for skins/models but not rF.
blind bryan

Post by blind bryan »

I just raced my first AM race last night and didn't have any problems.

I think the guys in AMs take it too seriously. If you want people around you that don't crash or you think your being pushed to the back burner for "being in AMs", push hard and get up front, get good results, and ask for a license change from rF.

Like I said, last night was my first rF race so that's my only real experience on the subject.

That being said,
I'm pumped that rF does AMs for guys like me that suck and can't qualify for pro's. And I think the guys in AMs need to take it down a notch... So what if they put up the wrong city on the rF website, chill out, have fun, and most of all appreciate that rF runs the am series for us.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

blind bryan wrote:push hard and get up front
The problem is the lappers using the track as a free ride mode and jumping across lanes from pure sketchiness.
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

blind bryan wrote: push hard and get up front
How do you suppose we do that when everyone around you rides like goon? Ex the dude cutting all the way across the start, Everyone down in the rhythm, people falling right in front of you, getting hit when youre pulling back on to the track when theres plenty of time for the guy behind to see, and getting landed on when the guy hitting that inside could clearly see I was on that table.
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

To be completely fair the last two were your "fault" I understand its annoying but getting up and taking off sideways its just a no no most of the time, it almost always works better to just wait until you are completely straight.
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

I do take responsibility for the way I came onto the track. I was in the heat of the moment and throttle control wasnt the best. That one I feel had the potential of being avoided though but getting landed on was completely unrelated to that initial get together.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I had two situations in the main where a lapper was down in the berm, I landed (I had nobody spotting) and I slid into them, I straightened my bike out, got on the gas and proceeded to the next lane (even if it was singling into the rhythm), and the lapper (not naming names) just held her wide open, wheelied in a horizontal line across the track and punted me right in the side over the section, would have been two lanes across if I didn't stop him. If riders stopped riding like that, it would help so much!
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

CANT WAIT FOR INDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

First post updated with links.