WMSA S3 Nationals

Organize races and post results here
rewrew421
Team: Privateer

Re: WMSA S3 Nationals

Post by rewrew421 »

that wouldnt solve the splicing problem kyle, i dont see the point in arguing with me. Im splicing the demos this is the easiest way so why not just go along with it?
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

No, I'm not arguing. :/ If you want to see arguing, look at some of my IM conversations. :/

But all I am saying, is why have the two numbers? It'd be easier just to have 1. I mean, your still going to have to look at the list anyway when you write the numbers down, right?

You'll have DJs demo, and you'll have to look up what number he is. Find him, in the list (which is represented by his number anyway (in the list you gave us)), and then put the number next to it. Why not just skip over the extra number and use his actual number? It just seems like an extra unneeded step, really. And it'll be easier for recognization. Hell, I wouldn't want to remember TWO numbers for each person, why not one?

EDIT:

Alright, nevermind. I forgot that we are renaming them too.
epik

Post by epik »

I thought I should mention that everyone (new guys) should make sure they have all the current skins downloaded, and if you are useing a custom or "team skin" make sure you upload it for public download so when we watch the races every other person isnt in a fat suit rideing a stock bike.
SuzukiRidr326

Post by SuzukiRidr326 »

im assuming you had to qualify to enter these races
rewrew421

Post by rewrew421 »

yep, or just run some JFFR so i know about were you stand against some of the people, thats what ive been doing with some people.
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
SuzukiRidr326

Post by SuzukiRidr326 »

id deffinitly be in the "c" class, i raced the Old Goldberry race if you wanna see my times in #326 on the Blemler Bros Racing bike
epik

Post by epik »

rewrew421 wrote:yep, or just run some JFFR so i know about were you stand against some of the people, thats what ive been doing with some people.
If thats the case bump me down to B class, my qualifyin demos were a fluke. I know for a fact alot of the B riders are faster then me :)
karlwb

Post by karlwb »

epik wrote:I thought I should mention that everyone (new guys) should make sure they have all the current skins downloaded, and if you are useing a custom or "team skin" make sure you upload it for public download so when we watch the races every other person isnt in a fat suit rideing a stock bike.
hehe i think i'm one o' them guys,fat suit and stock bike,i like to use some of my own stuff that means it just comes up as default for everyone else,but if i put it on the forum....hmmm :oops: (but i like it :lol: ),besides theres such a lotta stuff who the hells gonna dl my crap just to see lil ol me,you got DJ's sticky of released stuff,the team stuff,and loads more gear in models and skins,somes obviously relevant but some may or may not be,thats a lotta dl-ing on the off-chance!

i think a good solution would be,create a nationals skin thread (wmsa?), every rider who has entered can deposit the skins he's gonna use for the season or a link to them. thats no big deal,half the field are team riders,so just needs each team manager to sort that out,and privateers can individually drop in what they like. bingo! then we can find just the relevent dl's easy :D
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Thats actually a really good idea. I'd go for it.
motox161

Post by motox161 »

Yeah I think we definatley need something like that
Gourley #13
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Hey, i'll include a section in my MXS Teams thread that we can include the privateers. I just need people to send me links to their dl's. If everyone wants to, i will create a(or maybe a few, depending on size) giant .saf with all of the privateer skins, so it will be easy to dl. The only problem with that is you need to send me the .png's, not .safs. We can work that out tho. I will edit the Title of the MXS Teams Thread and have the privateers start uploading those skins.
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

Sorry everyone, I've been so incredibly busy lately with my job and my woman that I haven't had any time to play. I missed the qualifying but I checked the stats and Im running 2 seconds faster on both smithtown and ridgeriders then the top qualifier so ill try to make it into the series but I can't promise anything.
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
rewrew421

Post by rewrew421 »

Mittocs wrote:Sorry everyone, I've been so incredibly busy lately with my job and my woman that I haven't had any time to play. I missed the qualifying but I checked the stats and Im running 2 seconds faster on both smithtown and ridgeriders then the top qualifier so ill try to make it into the series but I can't promise anything.

Man, your a beast. haha
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
yomo

Post by yomo »

Mittocs wrote:Sorry everyone, I've been so incredibly busy lately with my job and my woman that I haven't had any time to play. I missed the qualifying but I checked the stats and Im running 2 seconds faster on both smithtown and ridgeriders then the top qualifier so ill try to make it into the series but I can't promise anything.
Im calling CHEATS :lol: nah not really but gee you are amazing... How is your young prodigy student going (your brother)? :lol:
nmaynard786

Post by nmaynard786 »

Hey I would like to register as a Privateer... I entered the 20 lap Houston race and was 3 laps down so think I'd be in C class ;) Let me know if I need to do anything else... And I'll be running stock skin for now. #786