2014 Team Policy for rF

Organize races and post results here
Prada

Re: 2014 Team Policy for rF

Post by Prada »

Andrew, I called you out after being douche bags on teamspeak and not talking to me/refusing to let me in the channel to explain what your guys' plans were. Even then all I said was that it is immature and made everything about you seem fake while you hung out with Sam and I. It was all short responses like you were afraid to talk, and then charlie starts telling me shit about you calling me out in public servers saying my team is bad. Is that because I didn't give you shirts too? Because I told everyone I would you know... I don't care that you guys chose that path, I would have to because it was dead, but don't go around talking shit about stheart when you used to act like my buddy. Shits weak

Andy, what went on at intrinzic stheart was sam and i bitching about skins, we never really did anything other than that and play so I'm not sure what you used to hear about bud.
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

Prada wrote:Andrew, I called you out after being douche bags on teamspeak and not talking to me/refusing to let me in the channel to explain what your guys' plans were. Even then all I said was that it is immature and made everything about you seem fake while you hung out with Sam and I. It was all short responses like you were afraid to talk, and then charlie starts telling me shit about you calling me out in public servers saying my team is bad. Is that because I didn't give you shirts too? Because I told everyone I would you know... I don't care that you guys chose that path, I would have to because it was dead, but don't go around talking shit about stheart when you used to act like my buddy. Shits weak

Andy, what went on at intrinzic stheart was sam and i bitching about skins, we never really did anything other than that and play so I'm not sure what you used to hear about bud.
Honestly i never wanted any stheart shirts, and i still don't.
As for me hanging out with you and sam after the teams split, that never happened so don't try and say i was in the wrong.

And lastly don't try and say that all sam and you did was bitch about skins because that is so far from the truth it isn't funny. In fact thats pretty much the only thing you didn't do. Ask every other member of the team, all you two did was yell at people whilst they were racing, and then bitched out when people did the same back.
Donate if you like My Creations
Prada

Post by Prada »

i know i typed it that way, and I see the mistake now but i meant before intrinzic came into play

no worries i dont care i just wanted to know why you were running your mouth when all i did was leave for a couple months. im sure shit was annoying but thats how you deal with sam, and he was putting out amazing skins for us so i wasnt about to ditch him. better you than me
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

So who got to keep the house?
Prada

Post by Prada »

"gas" leak, waiting on insurance claims
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

You guys are adorable
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Prada

Post by Prada »

you're a little late. the house already burnt down devin
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Well at least I tried to make a funny.

Shot down :lol:
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

checkerz wrote:I have a 3rd goal for rF in 2014, though it isn't approved or even been brought to the table of the "board" yet... It's called, "Bring the fun back 2014" and get back to rippin with your buddies.

Nothing at all is final right now about anything, but I would guess it's going to be completely open with sponsors, and nothing will really be managed as far as teams are concerned with rF. Meaning, if you want to run "Team Monster Energy Rockstar Suzuki Honda Kawasaki" as your team, you're more than welcome. It won't be on the site or mentioned in the broadcast, but neither will any other "team". Again, that isn't final, and is a big switch, but I think that's where things will land.
This might sound weird, but I think that might be a good way in the future, Many people I have talked to, told me that they kind of miss the fun in all those races, its too serious nowadays. I mean, I really know what you guys over at rF did for everyone in the past, and I really appreciate it! I just think that specially in 2013, it became waaay to too serious. 2012 was a great year, If I could choose, I would want it to be like in 2012. It was still a high level, but there was still some kind of fun in there. I would say a good mixture of fun and seriousness is the goal, and I dont talk for me alone, cause I know there are many people who agree with me at this point!
Anyway I have to say thank you, for letting people discuss over that rule, and that you are kinda open to other opinions!

By the way, Garret, the fact is, that I got told I will get Shirts, and not just once, just this year Jarret asked me for the Template, cause you guys wanted to revive Stheart. He told me I would get Shirts again, I said no, cause i simply knew what would happen after you got it, cause then you would just ignore me again. Anyway I dont want those dumb shirts anymore, i rather wear something legit.

And for gods sake, dont try to be the innocent here, everyone who knows you, knows how you are in here.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Prada

Post by Prada »

Jarett doesn't have the ability to go around and give out shit so he can tell you he will give you stuff all he wants but I still won't, you are right.

Just curious as you have avoided it every time I brought it up....did you start modeling the kawi for shirts in exchange? NO. Yeah maybe I thought about supporting you, because you did do good work and we wouldnt have the bike without you but when i looked into things it wasn't worth it..especially for a model that was being done REGARDLESS and had no affiliated with ME. Sam helped you, that's that. I had nothing to do with the model what so ever, shit i didn't even get it til at least december before supercross.

In fact, if i could pull up our messages i believe you were the one who asked ME multiple times so the best i can do is ignore you. Why would i want to be affiliated with someone who asks for shit just because they let me use the model. Like i said, if the deal had been 4 shirts for a model BEFORE you even made it then sure i would have followed through.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

I would love to get those the history of those messages... I know you deny everything, however I couldnt care less.
Anyway this isnt what this topic is about, and i am really tired of arguing with a someone who is that stubborn like you are.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Prada

Post by Prada »

Your word against mine lol. I do have one of you asking where your shirts are and I said what? Feb 8th 2013 well after everything was done with the model
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Andy wants free shirts. I want free Kawi template. I see a compromise. :P
Prada

Post by Prada »

We already have one, I just don't skin and Sam isn't ever on his PC to send it...so jarett wanted one and I guess in return he would give Andy shirts because you know we pay people in shirts around here especially if they don't want them!