Round 4 - MotoOption MXS SX Series presented by Vurbmoto.com

Organize races and post results here
stocksy129

Re: Round 4 - MotoOption MXS SX Series presented by Vurbmoto

Post by stocksy129 »

seems to only be happening with 15+people...
Marlon#8
Team: PPG

Post by Marlon#8 »

hey race factory guys,a person named Chris Kelly signed with my UID, 1034, and his right uid is 1043
Image- APS_Marlon
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

So sign up with his UID. :)
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Marlon#8 wrote:hey race factory guys,a person named Chris Kelly signed with my UID, 1034, and his right uid is 1043
I fixed it, you can sign up now.
Reaper
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Maniacs

Post by Reaper »

Any chance of having another server for quallifying lap times ???

mxsimulator:68.97.126.19

Xtrem is cool if you use this for quallifying races.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

We currently allow lap times from 2 servers. If we let anyone use their servers, cheating would become a bit easier.
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Not really complaining, just want to hear what you guys think about this.

The 2012 AMA Supercross rulebook states this:

a. Operational Flags / Lights
1. Green Flag: Indicates the start of a race or clear track conditions.
2. Checkered Flag: Indicates the end of a race or practice session; proceed to the designated track exit.
3. Red Flag: Indicates the race has been stopped. Reduce speed and proceed safely to the staging area or as directed by a race official.
4. Red Flashing Light: A red flashing light may be displayed at the beginning of a triple jump or a series of jumps. Riders must roll each jump individually with no passing and exercise extreme caution until they are past the area of concern.
5. Black Flag: Indicates a problem with a rider’s motorcycle or a disqualification. A number board displayed with the flag
indicates the rider being signaled. The black flagged rider must carefully reduce speed and proceed around the course to the mechanics area. Black-flagged riders are not permitted to return to the racecourse unless cleared by the Race Director.

Any thoughts on enforcing this? Or will it be left up to the rider to make that decision?
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

I dono I think the lights are messed up sometimes its red and no one is down in that section. And correct me if I'm wrong but sometimes when my lights are green another rider may seem red lights?
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Well when you think about it that rule is for safety, i have yet to break a bone in the game :D
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

ShackAttack12 wrote:Not really complaining, just want to hear what you guys think about this.

The 2012 AMA Supercross rulebook states this:

a. Operational Flags / Lights
1. Green Flag: Indicates the start of a race or clear track conditions.
2. Checkered Flag: Indicates the end of a race or practice session; proceed to the designated track exit.
3. Red Flag: Indicates the race has been stopped. Reduce speed and proceed safely to the staging area or as directed by a race official.
4. Red Flashing Light: A red flashing light may be displayed at the beginning of a triple jump or a series of jumps. Riders must roll each jump individually with no passing and exercise extreme caution until they are past the area of concern.
5. Black Flag: Indicates a problem with a rider’s motorcycle or a disqualification. A number board displayed with the flag
indicates the rider being signaled. The black flagged rider must carefully reduce speed and proceed around the course to the mechanics area. Black-flagged riders are not permitted to return to the racecourse unless cleared by the Race Director.

Any thoughts on enforcing this? Or will it be left up to the rider to make that decision?
good idea
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

When i see Red lights i look up at mini map, but it sucks because when they D/C their sill flash daddying.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I agree in a way, if 1 person crashes on the landing then all of sudden the entire pack jumps into them. It'd be better for racing and when lapping people.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

If there was a way that the lights don't get set off on people who disconnect I think it would be a good rule to have.
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Ddavis wrote:I agree in a way, if 1 person crashes on the landing then all of sudden the entire pack jumps into them. It'd be better for racing and when lapping people.
But then you gotta think about everywhere else, this rule is pointless IMO because people are just(maybe more) as likely to go down anywhere else that is a blind spot, and it's not like we have real flaggers, and if we did and had a rule like irl then we'd probably be rolling the whole track every race because crashing is much more often in this game.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
die996
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by die996 »

Brina927 wrote:crashing is much more often in this game.
Quite too often even between "pro" riders. Seriously, here you can win a main event even if you crash 3 times
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??