2013 MotoOption SX Series presented by FLY Racing

Organize races and post results here
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Re: 2013 MotoOption SX Series presented by FLY Racing

Post by Sweendoggy »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I know that beggars can't be choosers, but, no virtual lap OR write up?
I think Kellen is doing it, we weren't going to worry about it with the old track, but for the new one we might do one
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:My goal for the rest of the year is to make another main :lol:. Oh, and you got the track name spot on Mr. Vanderhoof ;). Thanks for getting the update out so quick though!
Dang, I traced the shadows but forgot to update the static shading file. Didn't know you ever ran with shaders off.
Just giving you grief ;). I had them off for the outdoor practice races by Byron and Jon, seemed to run smoother with them off even though my fps was pretty good. Probably all in my head though.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Axle McOctane
Team: Privateer

Post by Axle McOctane »

Sweendoggy wrote:HERE IS THE TRACK YOU WILL NEED FOR TONIGHT'S RACING!!!!

http://www.racefactorygaming.com/site/d ... ytona2.zip
The track is no longer available. Any way to put it up again?
It's awesome to watch the races and play the tracks, not here to complain. Can just pound the qualifying version with erode.

I found doubling off the wall jump onto the table is quite easy... if you roll the single before it.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

squirrelboy86
Team: SD | Action Suzuki

Post by squirrelboy86 »

yzmxer608 wrote:
Knapp211 wrote:Sorry for double post. but I'm watching the livestream now. Cromie launching the wall and landing it was sick. Also, did Roberts disapear in the heat race and qualify? If so that needs to stop. I had a race where my wireless router straight fucked up my connection during a race in 03. It was a full gate, but I was outside of the top ten, and everyone disapeared. So out of boredom I just rode... it froze when I was in like 8th. I rode like 3 laps with noone around me, then i just randomly loaded in with a 4 second lead and won the race.
Yes, his net was fine for the main though. I was riding with him for the first 2-3 laps with him invisible for almost the whole time, definitely a sketchy feeling wondering if he's going to pop back up or not when he's right by you.
I know I am way late here, I was out of town for a few days. But the entire race I could see everybody else perfectly and when I touched somebody nothing happened to them and it was like I was invis, I hit them and stopped. In fact, I remember running into barrington in the whoops at the same time that Olsson crashed in the whoops. I am pretty sure my upload speed was just having extreme problems. I could hear everyone in ts and see everyone but nobody could hear or see me.
Roy Mitchell wrote:I got cockblocked by the refrigerator
Click for go fast.
Kramton
Team: No frippery

Post by Kramton »

DON'T FORGET KIDS!!! DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME TOOK EFFECT FOR MOST OF AMERICA SO THE RACE MAY BE AN HOUR EARLIER FOR YOU THIS WEEK AND ON IF YOU LIVE IN A LOCALE THAT DOESN'T OBSERVE DST.

Can't wait to see someone rage on Tuesday because they were an hour late.
Mikeyyart10

Post by Mikeyyart10 »

The track is great this week. Good technical rythems and the tricky off camber turn and the whoops are fun too.

great job JLV
Pumaxcs wrote:Easy as juan too tree.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Sweendoggy wrote:I think Kellen is doing it...
All is right with the world, nice vid Kellen! Tysen needs his own class.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

cant wait to read the crash report this week.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Anyone else totally over it?

I think I'd have more fun un-installing the game then playing it right about now :(.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Sounds like to me someone has "Little Bitch Syndrome".
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

It's the racing Michael, not the game. If you want to enjoy this game again stop racing for a little while, don't worry about lap times and lets do some more 30 minute track contests.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

FU Kev! And I'm sure it is, but i can't not not race.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

I know, it's like "HOW IS THAT GUY RUNNING FASTER LAPS THAN ME!?" It turns into a pride thing :lol:.